This Page

has been moved to new address

Inspiration

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Inspiration

This Page

has been moved to new address

Inspiration

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Inspiration

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Inspiration

Copyrights belong to Malene Birger

I am always looking for inspiration when it comes to life in general and fashion in particular. It can be a small detail of someones outfit or simply a delicious colour. Seeing someone dressed fabulously in the street can make me forget everything else as my mind races with ideas for new pieces of clothing og accessories that I can`t wait to go home and work on. As a result of frequently finding himself talking to himself in the street because I have stopped to gaze at a shopwindow, my lovely husbond Alex has developed quite a funny manner of holding on tight to my hand as we pass shops with handbags and other goodies.. Note to self, life comes first :)))

Lately I`ve been inspired by the spring line of danish designer Malene Birger. I especially love the layered white necklesses on black dresses and the leopardscarves.. Enjoy!http://www.bymalenebirger.com/

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home