This Page

has been moved to new address

Wet chocolate

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Wet chocolate

This Page

has been moved to new address

Wet chocolate

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Wet chocolate

Friday, June 11, 2010

Wet chocolate



Today I enjoyed yet another rainy day shopping with my sweet friend Mette!
This is me dressing practically y`all!

Dress of choice was my new chocolate dress that I picked up at H&M yesterday,
mixed with a reworked jacket from H&M turned studded bolero,
taupe fringed bag from H&M and assorted bling!




The dress feels great on, very flowy, and I love that it is cut on the bias,
flowing out at the back.
The rich chocolate colour is nicely played up by the different materials
used in the dress.

The tiger piece is from Pieces


Leopard scarf, fringed bag, cream ring, seriously studded armcandy (all H&M),
fringed earrings By Anika (that would be me ;D)
and watch from Alessi


Detail of the studs I added to this jacket from H&M that I sewed into a bolero


Detail of the belted booties (that would be the sporty part of the outfit hahah)


Darling Fashionistas, enjoy your weekend!


xoxo Anika



Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At June 12, 2010 at 12:42 AM , Blogger Weesha said...

you really have such great accessories for all your outfits, you make practical look so glam Anika :) jealous of the rain still!

 
At June 12, 2010 at 7:02 AM , Blogger Kristel Knows said...

It's raining here too. lol. Jag vill ha sol! :P
you look fab. thought, so inlove with the leopard scarf. <3

 
At June 12, 2010 at 6:35 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

@LuAnne, thanks! :D I was asked in a shop today if I needed to get earrings with the dress I got, and I could only answer that, ehem, no, I have plenty! I actually don`t have a very big wardrobe, so mixing it up with accessories is the way to go for me. plus, it sure is fun! Come over, let`s enjoy the rain together! xx

@Jennifer, thanks, I am wearing that scarf every day, but today I went all out and put on another one! hahah :) Here`s hoping we get some sun soon! <3

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home