This Page

has been moved to new address

Striking a pose for my not so secret Santa

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Striking a pose for my not so secret Santa

This Page

has been moved to new address

Striking a pose for my not so secret Santa

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Striking a pose for my not so secret Santa

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Striking a pose for my not so secret Santa

 Hi Sweethearts!
Did you know that Santa is a georgous bloggerista living in Dubai? The fab Val of http://www.blogtobealive.com/ created the Secret Santa-happening, where bloggers sent gifts to each other, like secret friends. Lovely!
LuAnne of http://www.weeshasworld.com/  was my not so secret Santa this year, (we agreed to be each others Santa on facebook, that is modern christmas for you lol), so I want to thank her so much for her sweet sweet gift that I received all the way from the other side of the earth! 

As I was opening the package I was imagining Lu wrapping it, I was so exited to open it and also hoping very much that she would like what I crafted for her. LuAnne was one of the first curvy bloggers that I found when I started blogging nearly a year ago, and she blew me away with her beautiful looks, fierce outfits and strong positive outlook. She still blows me away.

Anyways, inside the package I found such a lovely jewlery box with jewlery in it, including the pretty purple neckless I put on the day I wore this outfit. Thank you so much LuAnne!


As I was having my pics taken many of my neighbours walked by, leaving me one very flushed and silly-feeling blogger. As public as this forum is, having my pic taken with an audience still is the challenge, posting it is fine, because I trust you all, my lovely readers. Today, you will therefore get to see me with my chin doubled with laughter. Enjoy!



The outfit:
I sewed this dress last weekend, the bottom and waistband both come from scarves. I gave the ruffled vest (H&M) some more definition by adding a little belt. The feathers in my hair are H&M, as is the ring and nailpolish ( a lovely Chanel-knock off lol). Shoes, Nilson. Watch, ICE. Purple bracelet, Noa Noa.



Thank you all so much for your love! You have all become a big part of my life, and when
I count my blessings, I count all of you.
<3


xxx Anika 



Labels: , , , , ,