This Page

has been moved to new address

Todays outfit

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Todays outfit

This Page

has been moved to new address

Todays outfit

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Todays outfit

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Todays outfit

I`ll be posting some of my outfits for you to check out if you like. Today I opted for my favourite black dress with layered cardigans made of silk and wool.



Ruffled detail from the dress, which I made from the fabric of two Vero Moda dresses.


Me in the middle of -- shall we call it creative mess? :)
Wegdes from Vagabond.





Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home