This Page

has been moved to new address

Strolling the eve away

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Strolling the eve away

This Page

has been moved to new address

Strolling the eve away

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Strolling the eve away

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Strolling the eve away


Tonight I went strolling my neighbourhood with my sweetheart. <3 I was exited to find a Citrouen exactly like the one we had when I was une petite fille in Paris, hence the pose :D

Outfit for the day:
Taupe dress (My design)
White ruffled vest (H&M)
Black studded bolero (originally a plain jacket from H&M that I reworked)
Fringed bag, white ring and leopard scarf (H&M)
Taupe sandals (DNA)
Bangles (Indiska/H&M)
Earrings found in Sarajevo, Bosnia



Tell me sweethearts, are you having a good summer?



xoxo Anika


Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At June 25, 2010 at 2:23 PM , Blogger Cosima Lorenz said...

I love your style! It is kinda different from other fatshionista, kinda "boho" style. Aw I hope you won't be offended by the word boho but that's the first thing which comes to my mind. Sweet casual but with an interesting twist. :) Reminds me of a friend of mine, who got a fab taste in style!
Thank you so much for the nice comment, the blog entry and putting me on your blogroll.
I'll link you back later! :)

 
At June 25, 2010 at 3:32 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

@Coco, thanks very much! That doesn`t affend me at all, in fact I agree, guess my style is kinda romantic boho with a twist :) I`m glad I found your blog, look forwarding to following you! xx! :D

 
At June 26, 2010 at 12:11 AM , Blogger Mathilde-edlihtaM said...

Så mye fint du lager!

 
At June 26, 2010 at 1:50 AM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

@Mathilde, tusen takk for det! :D

 
At June 27, 2010 at 10:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love it!! You do such a great job with layering your clothes.

 
At June 27, 2010 at 11:23 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

@Monique, thanks very much hon! I don`t have that many clothes, so I work with mixing up what I`ve got :D xx

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home