This Page

has been moved to new address

Sequin tie/ Humble pie

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Sequin tie/ Humble pie

This Page

has been moved to new address

Sequin tie/ Humble pie

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Sequin tie/ Humble pie

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sequin tie/ Humble pie


Hi Sweethearts!

Let me say how much I appreciate you guys! Reading your comments I feel warm at heart,
like hearing from friends :) you mean so much to me! Let`s all meet! Oslo might surprise you ;D
<3


You know, I don`t always have something new to show you, and seing as how I don`t have a big bugdet I don`t have all kinds of fancy shoes or a huge wardrobe, but I figure if you want to
take a look you are welcome :).
This blogging-business is so much fun, but I do feel shy about it too,
questioning if I really have something to offer. Do you ever feel like that?
A bit of humble pie is a good thing, especially mixed with a bit of spunk.
And I do have spunk! LOL

Anyways, today I wore a favourite ensemble, mixed with a sequined scarf worn as a tie.


The outfit:

Dress, my design (made from a scarf)
Bolero, my design (made from a scarf)
Sequin scarf, have no idea where I got it
Booties, Nilson
Ring, Lindex
Bangle, H&M


Kisses and hugs all around!


xxx Anika

Labels: , , ,

12 Comments:

At September 8, 2010 at 2:03 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

U look so cute...I love your outfits and your style. You really should look into selling some of your creations. I would totally buy :-) I am in love with your wedges...

 
At September 8, 2010 at 2:15 AM , Blogger jen said...

i think everyone goes through those feelings but i truly enjoy reading your blog so keep it up. and the bolero is adorable! i agree with mz B, i would so get that bolero!

 
At September 8, 2010 at 4:20 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I felt like that when I first started blogging, I wasn't sure if I was "cool" enough for ppl to want to read about. My outfits aren't as special as some of the other bloggers, but I enjoy it anyway so I kept doing it.

I love your blog because it's personal. I like it when ppl share. You are warm and inviting so that keeps ppl coming back. Never stop! :D

 
At September 8, 2010 at 4:23 AM , Blogger Jeneca Luckey said...

hi Anika! i like how fearless you are with mixing your patterns, and that ring?!! loves it! thanx for following my blog, i'm glad you found me. <3 it's cool seeing other women, like me, on here. i love checkin out everyone's style. :o)

 
At September 8, 2010 at 8:17 AM , Blogger Rachele said...

You are gorgeous! Love your outfit and your motto about loving yourself <3 Rachele

 
At September 8, 2010 at 9:29 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

The sequin scarf is gorgeous!

 
At September 8, 2010 at 11:09 AM , Blogger L said...

I know how you feel sweetie, I still feel like that sometimes, which is why I haven't done OOTD's in ages, but I'm over it and I'm going to start doing them again!

You always look like a million dollars! And your wardrobe is fantastic, so continue what you're doing hun!

<3

 
At September 8, 2010 at 4:43 PM , Blogger Jamie said...

I love your blog! Just found you via Eleise at One Artsy Mama and already added you to my reader. You are fabulous, girl! Love your style and your writing! Great blog! Happy day to you!
-jamie

www.inspiredmess.com

 
At September 8, 2010 at 8:10 PM , Anonymous Monique said...

Your adorable! I'm sure all of us bloggers feel a bit shy/insecure about our posts from time to time but a touch of spunk goes a long way! Love your booties BTW!
xo M

 
At September 9, 2010 at 7:22 AM , Blogger Malou said...

I love your wedges. They are super hot.
Nice pictures of you ;o)

 
At September 9, 2010 at 10:30 AM , Blogger Velociraptor said...

I feel the same way about my blog too, but I totally think you have something to offer! I love all the things you have done with a scarf here, so creative! You look so adorable and happy in all these photos!


Thanks for visiting my blog!
tacosandfreecandy.blogspot.com

 
At September 9, 2010 at 6:38 PM , Blogger Louise (Fifth Sparrow) said...

Lovely outfit and blog! You look gorgeous here, the mix of prints is perfect and those wedges are to die for! xx

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home