This Page

has been moved to new address

I love my scarves, especially after they become dresses and boleros!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: I love my scarves, especially after they become dresses and boleros!

This Page

has been moved to new address

I love my scarves, especially after they become dresses and boleros!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: I love my scarves, especially after they become dresses and boleros!

Monday, June 28, 2010

I love my scarves, especially after they become dresses and boleros!

You know how I`m always reworking my clothes and making curtain-turned-dresses-turned-jackets-turned-shoes-turned-corsets-turned-shoelaces? Today I am wearing an outfit of scarfes-reworked! LOL!
Not really sure this is normal :D

Here`s the breakdown of the outfit:
Dress that I made from a scarf (Indiska)
Bolero that I made from a scarf (H&M)
Statement neckless (Freequent)
Peacock head dress (Indiska)
Various studded bangles
Sandals that I reworked (Zara)
White ring (H&M)



The scarf before....

...and after!

The sandals before....

....and after I added material from a dress!



Today I`ve been thinking about how much this blogging venture means to me, daring to share and connect with you sweet readers, celebrating my curves and supporting all women regardless of size, it all really means so much to me; thank you all for giving me this opportunity to get to practise what I try to install in the teens I work with: love and respect your self - you are beautiful and worthy!

From the bottom of my heart: <3!



xoxo Anika


Labels: , , , , , ,

13 Comments:

At June 28, 2010 at 8:58 PM , Blogger pearlslaceandruffles said...

That hairpiece is so lovely! I love the whole outfit, lovely. xo

http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com/

 
At June 28, 2010 at 9:35 PM , Blogger Tina said...

So wonderfully creative! Any chance you can share how you made the scarf into a bolero? I think this might be the perfect way to use some scarves that I love but never wear.

 
At June 28, 2010 at 9:37 PM , Blogger Kristel Knows said...

again, you are so creative I love it!!! och indiska är bäst! älskar indiska! :)you looklovely as always luv.

 
At June 28, 2010 at 11:17 PM , Blogger Sonia said...

Love the hair piece, it's beautiful! And the leopard print bolero is great

 
At June 28, 2010 at 11:40 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

@pearls, thanks! the hairpiece might be over the top, but who cares ;D xx

@Tina, thanks, very glad to inspire you a little! I`ll do a post on how to make it tomorrow, for you! :D

@Jennifer, cheers sweetheart, I know! stakkars de som ikke har indiska ;) hope you`re having a fab time in the states and is all well again <3

@Sonia, thanks very much, glad you liked it! xx

 
At June 28, 2010 at 11:40 PM , Blogger stina honey said...

seriously, you amaze me with your creativity on every single post!

 
At June 28, 2010 at 11:58 PM , Blogger Anna said...

I never would have guessed that bolero used to be a scarf! It looks great!

http://bargainfatshionista.blogspot.com

 
At June 29, 2010 at 12:25 AM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

@Stina, what can I say, can`t help it! LOL

@Anissa, thanks! xx

 
At June 29, 2010 at 1:34 AM , Anonymous Return to Sender said...

I can never get over how creative you are! I just want you to make ME clothes! lol This is such an awesome outfit - bravo!

-Sarah

 
At June 29, 2010 at 6:01 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow!! You are so creative! Good job!

 
At June 29, 2010 at 12:37 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

@Sarah, sweetie I would love to make you something! you just inspired me to do my first giveaway! :)xxx

@Monique, thanks very much for that! xx

 
At June 29, 2010 at 2:11 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely! How much will you charge for giving my wardrobe a makeover?! he he... I LOVE your creativity, go girl!

 
At June 29, 2010 at 5:56 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

@Linda, honey, let`s talk! LOL ;D I would actually love to take jobs like that ;D

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home