This Page

has been moved to new address

These arms are made for hugging, and that`s just what they`ll do!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: These arms are made for hugging, and that`s just what they`ll do!

This Page

has been moved to new address

These arms are made for hugging, and that`s just what they`ll do!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: These arms are made for hugging, and that`s just what they`ll do!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

These arms are made for hugging, and that`s just what they`ll do!

Today I enjoyed another lovely day in sunny and warm Oslo with my sugarpie and lovely friends and my handsome brother :). Gay parade, parklife, endeless coffeshops, shopping, peoplewatching and lots of snuggeling up to my sweetheart, oh happy holiday!

My outfit changed during the day, as I added my new earrings and black sheer top (that I cut to size in the dressing room LOL -ignoring the funny looks from the shopgirl :D) (both Vero Moda),
and my latest scarf (H&M). The rest of the outfit was a white dress that I sewed from two dresses (Vero Moda),bangle (H&M), peacock head dress (Indiska),
taupe studded sandals (DNA) 
and studded bag from New York, USA, honey!
(I`ve never been, but my fab sis has! <3)

I have always been very shy about my body, and have spent years working on loving my self, or at least not letting my looks hold me back. I`m still not fully there, all though funnily enough I feel better at nude beaches than in a swimsuit LOL, Rubens in sunset etc, do you get the picture? LOL. Oh dear. Anyways, I am out of my black tents, showing off part of my legs (very risque, I know..), over the whole double-chin thing (chin` chin`! ;D), and even wearing sandals (hooooold the phone!!). I do realize this is all in my head, and that other people probably don`t get shocked be seing me swaying down the streets (that really is the only way to walk with these hips)..but as you probably find your selves, self perception can be a funny thing, even when you are blessed with a husbond and friends and family who are supportive, like I thankfully am.

 So, my latest groundbreaking project is this:

I`m working on not covering my arms up like I used to! After some practise I am happy to report that I am getting to a point where I am feeling more comfortable with these chubby and freakled arms of mine.
 I don`t have a muscle to save my life, but, and this is where the confidence by choice-approach of mine comes in handy; these loving arms are very good for hugging!  ;D!
 
So, lots of warm hugs all around for you sweetheart readers of mine that I appreciate so!



xoxo Anika


Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At June 27, 2010 at 1:32 AM , Blogger Kristel Knows said...

so cute and stunning!!!! :)

 
At June 27, 2010 at 2:35 AM , Blogger cheeky rose said...

very cute just love that dress

 
At June 27, 2010 at 6:44 AM , Blogger Weesha said...

I'm so happy for you- I'm only just starting to show my arms, hopefully we'll be able to wear sleeveless soon :D

 
At June 27, 2010 at 2:37 PM , Blogger NaomiDee said...

very cute! love the dress..the colour is cute and i adore that scarf!! great post :)

tangledupinclothes.blogspot.com

 
At June 27, 2010 at 10:57 PM , Blogger Lodimat said...

look how gorgeous you are! <3 <3 <3

so glad, you texted me!

 
At June 27, 2010 at 11:20 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

@Jennifer, thanks, you are simply top of the pops! <3

@cheecky, thank you very much sweeite! xx

@LuAnne, thanks hon, as you know it is so worth it! Let`s do a simulatinous armreveal! LOL xx

@Naomi Dee, thanks very much for that! the dress has become a staple in my wardrobe, and the scarf is now a bolero LOL :)))

@Lodi, honey, the feeling is mutual! looking forward to staying in touch!! <3

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home