This Page

has been moved to new address

Spreading the love: Dee of Pearls Lace and Ruffles

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Spreading the love: Dee of Pearls Lace and Ruffles

This Page

has been moved to new address

Spreading the love: Dee of Pearls Lace and Ruffles

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Spreading the love: Dee of Pearls Lace and Ruffles

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Spreading the love: Dee of Pearls Lace and Ruffles



Today it is my pleasure to spread the love for the lovely Dee of Pearls Lace and Ruffles!
I love her blog, and her style!

Thank you for taking part Dee!




Here we go:

Could you share with us your thoughts on fashion vs fatshion?

To be honest, I don't think there is a huge difference between fashion and fatshion. For the most part I think they are the same thing, the small difference being that fatshion is something that only involves plus sized/larger women.



What is your philosophy with regard to fashion?

I think that women (and men too, of course) should wear whatever makes them happy. Don't follow rules or be afraid to wear what you feel most comfortable in. Most importantly don't over think it, fashion is fun for me, I think it should be fun and exciting for everyone.



How does blogging impact your life?

I am still relatively new to the blogging scene but I have already had such a great response to my blog. I have spoken to so many amazing people who I never would have known if I didn't have my blog. I also love reading other blogs too, they inspire me so much to keep blogging, to keep wearing what I love and just enjoy fashion in general. I get emails now and then from girls saying that I inspire them in some way to know I have helped other girls in some way is the greatest feeling in the world.


Do you have a message for all the fashionloving ladies out there, whatever their size?

Be confident! You can wear the prettiest dress in the world and still look bad if you have no confidence, your confidence is what will make you shine and stand out in a crowd. If you're not confident don't be afraid to fake it! Confidence is the most appealing thing to many people, myself included!





To read more features and read my motivation for starting this series go to the Spreading the love-page.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At August 29, 2010 at 6:21 PM , Blogger Tanvi said...

Love the last picture! Looking good! :) Also agree with everything she has to say! Fashion is fun! not a political debate ... dress what make syou happy - is a good motto!

 
At August 29, 2010 at 8:02 PM , Blogger Gemma D said...

Her blog is so cute and fun! And she has the best legs, jealous! xx

 
At August 30, 2010 at 2:32 AM , Blogger Julia said...

Love her style! Off to check out her blog now :)
Thanks for sharing xox

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home