This Page

has been moved to new address

Spreading the love: Hannah of An Old Story

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Spreading the love: Hannah of An Old Story

This Page

has been moved to new address

Spreading the love: Hannah of An Old Story

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Spreading the love: Hannah of An Old Story

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Spreading the love: Hannah of An Old Story


Today I am so happy to spread the love for the absolutely beautiful Hannah of An Old Story!
I love her style, and she is totally sweet!


Thanks for taking part Hannah! <3


Here we go:


Could you share with us your thoughts on fashion vs fatshion?


I think they're very similar. Fashion is trends and styles that are always evolving and changing while Fatshion is all that but add in some curves. We're all girls who love clothes!

What is your philosophy with regard to fashion?

I look at everyday as a chance to dress up. If I don't like what I've got on, tomorrow is a new day to try again.
 
 

I would love for you to share three of your fave looks.


The first look is probably one of my favorite garage sale finds, a vintage floral shift dress. I was headed to a free garage sale and I ended up being there a few hours after it opened which was kind of a mistake, everything was well picked over. I look at the dress and thought "I could make it work" and I really couldn't beat the free price tag. ;)

The second look was my attempt at trying something new, which I ended up liking a lot. I took a skirt out of my closet that hasn't gotten much wear, and pulled it up and made it into a dress!

The third look was once again trying out something new (seeing a pattern here?). I tried my hand at mixing floral and plaid and I fell in love with the outfit, it was so easy to wear and comfortable for all the heat we've had this summer.


How does blogging impact your life?

It may sound very cliche, but I think it's great all the people I'm able to meet that I might not otherwise have had the chance to know. It also fascinates me to see how others view fashion, the world, and life in general. I definitely get a fair share of inspiration from reading blogs everyday as well.

Do you have a message for all the fashionloving ladies out there, whatever their size?


Everyday I'm getting closer to developing my style through lots of trial and error. Don't be afraid to try a new trend even if it's not meant for your "size". Have fun with your clothes, life is too short not to!
 
 
 
 
To read my motivation for starting this series and to enjoy more features go to the Spreading the love-page
 
 

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At August 25, 2010 at 6:52 PM , Blogger Tanvi said...

She looks great! Specially LOVE the second outfit!

 
At August 26, 2010 at 2:12 AM , Blogger Julia said...

Love Hannahs style & her blog :)

 
At August 26, 2010 at 2:28 PM , Blogger the Citizen Rosebud said...

The second look is off the hook adorable. LOVE it. And now one more blog to check out on my already to large blog roll. xo.

 
At August 26, 2010 at 5:44 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

thank you so much for commenting Bella, Julia and Tanvi! <3

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home