This Page

has been moved to new address

Spreading the love: Leia of Leias Delights

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Spreading the love: Leia of Leias Delights

This Page

has been moved to new address

Spreading the love: Leia of Leias Delights

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Spreading the love: Leia of Leias Delights

Friday, August 20, 2010

Spreading the love: Leia of Leias Delights


Today I am so happy to spread the love for the stunning Leia of Leias Delights!
I recently found her blog, and absolutely love it!


Thanks for taking part Leia! <3

Here we go:



Could you share with us your thoughts on fashion vs fatshion?


I've never heard the word fatshion before reading your post, but I certainly don't think that fashion should be limited to ladies with a certain body type. I think the fashion industry should promote health over everything else, and they can do this by showcasing their clothes on a range of women of different sizes. They need to realise that women of all sizes wear clothes! Their focus should be on providing a healthy body image, so as not to make women think they need to be a certain size in order to be attractive.





What is your philosophy with regard to fashion?

Women (of all sizes!) should wear what they like! What makes you feel confident and comfortable is what fashion should mean to you.



Three of my fave looks:


1. An orange maxi dress accessorized with gold

2. Wearing a sari (traditional dress in South Asia)

3.Comfy printed dress accented with pink lipstick
 
 
 
How does blogging impact your life?


I have met so many great fellow fashionistas through the blogging community! I have been lucky enough to meet a few of them in real life. I also find that the blogging world is full of inspiration and innovation, which I love.
 
 
 
 



Do you have a message for all the fashionloving ladies out there, whatever their size?




Be confident!
Enjoy what you are wearing and don't pay heed to the nasty things that others might say!





To read my motivation for starting this series and to enjoy more features go to the Spreading the Love-page



Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At August 20, 2010 at 5:59 PM , Blogger mispapelicos said...

Anika, are you Norwegian, your English is soooo good???

 
At August 20, 2010 at 6:38 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

I am Norwegian of English decent, growing up in Paris led me to enjoy them both as mother tounges, and now I speak Bosnian at home with my sweetheart! LOL. Did that help? :D

 
At August 20, 2010 at 6:48 PM , Blogger Leia said...

Oh my, thank you so much for this feature! Hugs!

Leia

 
At August 20, 2010 at 6:50 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

My pleasure Leia! <3

 
At August 20, 2010 at 9:05 PM , Blogger the Citizen Rosebud said...

What a great post. She's a stylish beauty, no doubt.

 
At August 20, 2010 at 9:35 PM , Blogger GRIT AND GLAMOUR said...

I adore Leia! The girl is wise beyond her years, and such a sweetie. So glad you featured her.

♥ V

http://www.gritandglamour.com

 
At August 21, 2010 at 5:33 PM , Blogger Tanvi said...

Leia is a sweetheart! Good to learn more about her.

P.S. And I do not say this often but I love your blog ... :) I am one of those silent passer-bys! :)

 
At August 21, 2010 at 6:14 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

thanks for commenting Bella and Vahni! <3 <3

Thanks very much Tanvi, comments like that keep me blogging :) <3

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home