This Page

has been moved to new address

Spreading the love: Samantha of Stiletto Siren and Fat and Fearless Life

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Spreading the love: Samantha of Stiletto Siren and Fat and Fearless Life

This Page

has been moved to new address

Spreading the love: Samantha of Stiletto Siren and Fat and Fearless Life

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Spreading the love: Samantha of Stiletto Siren and Fat and Fearless Life

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Spreading the love: Samantha of Stiletto Siren and Fat and Fearless Life


Today it is my great pleasure to spread the love for the beautiful and brave

I love this girl, she is such an inspirational blogger.
I love her fashion that she showcases on Stiletto Siren, and her new blog Fat and Fearless Life offers
some of my most moving reads ever.


Thanks for taking part Samantha! <3


Here we go:


Could you share with us your thoughts on fashion vs fatshion?


For me fashion and fatshion are the same thing except fatshion is for the curvy curves. Both require boldness, bravery, style, class and a special swagger to pull it all off. Taking risks, having your own personal vision for yourself and loving the skin you are in are necessary to achieve either, whether you be a fashionable size 4 or a fatshionable size 24, its all how you work it!


What is your philosophy with regard to fashion?

My philosophy when it comes to fashion is whatever your style, whoever you are make sure that you own it. Killer shoes and bright lipstick can help but a "I know I am fierce" gleam in your eyes is what really makes fashion.








I would love for you to share three of your fave looks.

Pic 1: Fashion Bug Harem Pants, Torrid Oversized Rock The Party Tee, Silver Pumps From Payless

Pic 2: Black- B&Lu Top, ASOS Silk Floral Culottes, Gifted Heels

Pic 3: Wrap 2- Anastasia Wrap Dress From Sealed With A Kiss Designs, and a great pair of Cheetah Print Heels from Fashion Bug
 
 
 
How does blogging impact your life?
 
Blogging has been a great creative outlet for me and has really forced me to stick to my beliefs, love myself unconditionally and to take more risks with fashion. It has also been a great way for me to find my passion in life and to make some great friends. Blogging is one of my favorite parts of my day and its part of what makes me ME!




Do you have a message for all the fashionloving ladies out there, whatever their size?

Love yourself, love your body, love who you are, what you do and everything that makes you uniquely you. Be true to your heart and always remember a smile is the best accessory to any look!



To read my motivation for starting this series and to enjoy more features go to the Spreading the Love-page


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At August 20, 2010 at 5:04 PM , Anonymous Monique said...

ahhh shes SOOOOO cute! I love her 80's vibe in the first pic. Shes got GREAT style. I'll be following her now too!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home