This Page

has been moved to new address

Counting my blessings in a leopard vest

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Counting my blessings in a leopard vest

This Page

has been moved to new address

Counting my blessings in a leopard vest

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Counting my blessings in a leopard vest

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Counting my blessings in a leopard vest



Hi Sweethearts!

Today I spent time with my stunning sister. It is such a pleasure to keep getting to know her,
not just thinking of her as my younger sister but being interested in her as a person in her own right.

I am very grateful for both her and my brother, I have such respect for them.
Family (la familia la mafia LOL), it is such a special thing, they drive you crazy, but can know us in a
completely special way - if we let them.

Daring to me myself with my familiy, not apologizing for who I am or trying to only please is a scary thing to do, but completely worth it in my experience.

I am blessed with and very grateful for all the amazing people in my life,
my husbond, my family, my friends, and you -my sweet readers.

I know I keep sending you love, but I feel it so strongly!!
I <3 you, each and every one.


The outfit:

Dress, my design (I made it using a tee from H&M, fabric from a scarf and black fabric)
Vest, my design (cut it from the leftover material after I made this dress:)



I worked the dress and vest with
neckless and ring, Lindex
various bangles
earrings, Jade Jagger for Indiska
Bag, H&M
Ballerinas, Din Sko


Tell me, do you take the time to count your blessings?



xxx Anika


Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At August 14, 2010 at 2:31 AM , Blogger Julia said...

Love the vest hunni, I'm always a sucker for a bit of leopard!
Sometimes we get swept up in life, I agree it's important to take the time to appreciate the people we love.

 
At August 14, 2010 at 6:56 AM , Blogger augustalolita said...

lovely outfit!! the vest super cute!! i adore your bag <3 i have been looking for a fringe bag similar to yours!! and amazing necklace!!

 
At August 14, 2010 at 11:22 AM , Blogger Gaëlle PRUDENCIO said...

You are amazing! I love the dress and the way you sew everything by yourself!

 
At August 14, 2010 at 4:55 PM , Anonymous Marta i farta said...

love u my fab sis <3

 
At August 14, 2010 at 9:05 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

thank you all so much!! your comments are so appreciated! <3

Martine: <3 <3 <3

 
At June 16, 2022 at 10:39 AM , Anonymous Noah Burke said...

Thank you forr writing this

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home