This Page

has been moved to new address

Spreading the love: Louise of Nearly Thirty

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Spreading the love: Louise of Nearly Thirty

This Page

has been moved to new address

Spreading the love: Louise of Nearly Thirty

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Spreading the love: Louise of Nearly Thirty

Monday, August 16, 2010

Spreading the love: Louise of Nearly Thirty


Today I am really happy to spread the love for the georgous and chic Louise of Nearly Thirty!
I love her blog and her style!


Thanks for taking part Louise! <3

Here we go:


Could you share with us your thoughts on fashion vs fatshion?


Gosh, this is a really hard one! I guess I associate myself with the fatshion blogosphere because I am a plus size women but should there really be a distinction? Can’t a fat woman be fashionable? Does it always have to be fatshionable? Don’t we all take our inspiration from similar sources? Hmmm.

I think it’s been a tougher slog for plus-size women to be recognised as fashionable as plus size fashion used to be dreadful and still is in some places so we’ve had to look harder and possible ‘work’ our look more, have more confidence in ourselves and put ourselves out there and I suppose having a fatshionista network has enabled us to do this in a supportive, welcoming environment. I’d like to think that the lines between fashion and fatshion are currently in the process of blurring until we become one massive network of fashion loving ladies, whatever our size! ( Wishful thinking perhaps?)



What is your philosophy with regard to fashion?

Also look for shapes that suit you but never forget the power of good accessories! Don't be a slave to fashion - there is such a thing as overkill...





I would love for you to share three of your fave looks.



Look 1. This is a new outfit for me – black bodycon dress from Asoscurve and Asos shoes – I like to think it’s classic but the shoes really bring it up to date.

Look 2. This has been my dress of the summer – with heels at night and sandals in the day – a great Dorothy Perkins bargain!

Look 3. Everything in this outfit is years old but it sums up my work-wear wardrobe – as casual as can be ( and I like this photo – think it’s the colours!)



 How does blogging impact your life?

I’m relatively new to the blogging world but everyone is really friendly and helpful – hopefully I’m make some good friends out of it!
 


Do you have a message for all the fashionloving ladies out there, whatever their size?

Be confident and smile! Or even if you’re not confident, a smile works a treat!
 
 
 
 
To read my motivation for starting this series and to enjoy more features go to the Spreading the Love-page
 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home