This Page

has been moved to new address

8 questions

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: 8 questions

This Page

has been moved to new address

8 questions

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: 8 questions

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

8 questions



Hi Sweethearts!

The beautiful LuAnne of Weeshas World has tagged me with these 8 questions,
the rules are to answer 8 questions and then make up 8 new ones and tag 8 others.

Here are my answers. I will tag 8 bloggeristas at the end of the post.






What would you ask for if a genie granted you 3 wishes?
Oh, to be granted such power and use it well!

I would ask that everyone be given the gift/burden of true empathy with our fellow human beings.
I would ask that there be equality for all the continents and the people that inhabit them.
And, on a very personal level, I would ask for the gift of having children.


What are 3 things you love the most about yourself?
My sensitivity. My generousity. My sense of humour.


Who is your style icon?



J`adore Coco.


Do you have a favourite quote or any words of wisdom to share?
I have shared this one with you before, but it is worth repeating:





When you were a kid, what did you want to become when you grow up?



Me!

Seriously though, I always dreamed of growing up to be a strong and relatively happy woman sharing as much joy and kindness with others as I could. That dream worked out ok. LOL

And, I dreamed of being a soul-singer-sensation. I still dream that dream though! :D


5 years from now, when you look back at this phase in your life, what do you think you’ll say?

Honestly, I think I`ll be proud of my self, for living my life the best way I know how, challenging my self on a daily basis and welcoming new people into my life. I`ll be a successful designer 5 years from now, and will look back at these blogging-days as the phase when I started taking my creative drive seriously.
Also, I`ll think, damn, I looked real good! (I hope! LOL)


What kind of music are you into?
Ah music! I was once asked what I would do if I had to choose between sight or hearing. Impossible choice!I can`t live without music, I am always blasting something really loud, dancing in my living room, typing in the rythm of the music and also laughing out loud from joy hearing amazing rythms.

I love Bhangra! Classical! Soul! Jazz! R`n B! Hip Hop!


What is the most important lesson you have learnt in you life so far?
Probably the greatest lesson I have learned is the power of true love, love for my self, love for others.
The joy that comes from truly embracing others and my self is the greatest rush I know.
So hard to acheive, but so worth fighting for!

If I can throw one more out there it is the importance of living life playfully. Seriously!


Great questions Luanne! <3

Here are my 8:

1 What is your happiest memory?
2 What is your passion?
3 What would you do if you had the guts to?
4 Do you smile at strangers?
5 What pisses you off?
6 What makes you laugh out loud with joy?
7 What is the best choice you have made this far in life?
8 What is the one question you secretly want to be asked?

I hereby tag these lovely ladies, and eagerly await your answers!
<3




xxx Anika





Labels:

10 Comments:

At August 17, 2010 at 8:37 PM , Blogger GRIT AND GLAMOUR said...

Beautiful answers from a truly beautiful person. Thanks for the tag...will respond soon!

♥ V

http://www.gritandglamour.com

 
At August 17, 2010 at 8:57 PM , Blogger L said...

How lovely, your answers are so heart-warming. I wish you the very best Anika, because you deserve it!

<3

 
At August 18, 2010 at 12:20 AM , Blogger Weesha said...

I LOVE your answers!! and I love the pictures you used, that's one of my favourite quotes too btw :) This was such a great way to get to know you better <3

 
At August 18, 2010 at 1:59 AM , Blogger Julia said...

Wonderful, heartful answers Anika.
Thanks for the tag...some of those questions are tough ones!
xo

 
At August 18, 2010 at 2:15 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

thanks very much for your comments sweet friends! xxxx!

 
At August 18, 2010 at 6:47 PM , Blogger Leia said...

Hi gorgeous! Loved reading these, and even more, I loved the pictures you included (the tiny Anika is soooo cute!!!)

Leia

 
At August 20, 2010 at 5:07 PM , Anonymous Monique said...

Wow, What great answers. Your such a doll. I love reading your blog!
xoxo

 
At August 20, 2010 at 6:40 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

thanks so much Leia and Monique! sending you both kisses!! <3 xx

 
At August 20, 2010 at 9:18 PM , Blogger the Citizen Rosebud said...

Ah, thanks so much Anika!
I'm taking a much needed blogging break, so I'll answer the questions here:

1 What is your happiest memory?
Hard to tell, I can only remember heartache well.

2 What is your passion?
I am passionate about plants and the environment. I want to make my space a better place.

3 What would you do if you had the guts to?
Probably what I'm doing right now.

4 Do you smile at strangers?
I smile at everybody.

5 What pisses you off?
Cruelty. and Intolerance. I have no tolerance for intolerence, lol.

6 What makes you laugh out loud with joy?
Sharp wit.

7 What is the best choice you have made this far in life?
Refusing to work in toxic work environments.

8 What is the one question you secretly want to be asked?
Will you accept this check for one million dollars?

 
At August 20, 2010 at 10:38 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

thanks so much for sharing Bella! I love getting to know you more :) hope you will enjoy your downtime from blogging, glad you are taking care of your self. sending you big hugs <3

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home