This Page

has been moved to new address

Having fun in a peacock-tribute

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Having fun in a peacock-tribute

This Page

has been moved to new address

Having fun in a peacock-tribute

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Having fun in a peacock-tribute

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Having fun in a peacock-tribute


Hi sweethearts!

How is your weekend going?

I enjoyed mine today in an ensemble that ended up like a peacock-tribute LOL!
What do you think, too much?
:D

The outfit:
Dress, my design (made from an old skirt and shoelaces of my design)
Scarf, left over material from another dress
Tee, H&M (that I chopped shorter)
Headdress, Indiska
My trusted skull-ring, Lindex
Sandals, Zara (reworked with fabric from a dress)
Bag, gift from my sis


As you can tell, I like to have fun with my looks, todays outfit case in point ;)

How do you play with your looks?


xxx Anika


Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

At August 21, 2010 at 7:13 PM , Blogger Hannah | The Outfit Repeater said...

I like this! All of the colors together is really fun and of course I love sequins! You're very good at making up your own creations.

I like to have fun by looking at my closet as if I'd never seen it before, then I start playing dress up! I'm sure my 5-yr-old self would go crazy looking at all my clothes. lol

 
At August 21, 2010 at 7:21 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

thanks Hannah! that is such a great approach to your clothes, I also love to shop in my own closet and play dress up :) <3

 
At August 21, 2010 at 7:48 PM , Blogger Christina said...

Very Cute! I love the colors!! =D There is nothing wrong with looking like a peacock, they are a very beautiful bird, after all! ;)
You look lovely as always!

-Christina <3

 
At August 21, 2010 at 8:09 PM , Blogger L said...

You look lovely! I love how the bright colors contrast against your spotty scarf....and I adore your sandals!

<3

 
At August 21, 2010 at 9:30 PM , Blogger Casee Marie said...

Oh, how lovely! The colors and patterns are all so fun. I love what you did with the sandals, too. Amazing!

Thanks so much for the sweet comment at my blog. You're too kind. And I've never been to Paris, can you believe it? It's one of my greatest dreams, certainly. :)

 
At August 22, 2010 at 1:41 AM , Blogger Gazel M. said...

Very lovely look. :) xx


http://bonjourgazel.blogspot.com

 
At August 22, 2010 at 12:15 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

thanks Gazel! xx

Casee Marie, thank you sweetie! I would love to take you to Paris! <3

thank you my lovely LaCara! I love that combo too :)

thanks very much Christina! glad you liked it, and I agree, the peacock sure is a beautiful thing. <3

 
At August 22, 2010 at 1:10 PM , Blogger cheeky rose said...

Love the colours and you look great as always

 
At August 22, 2010 at 8:16 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

thanks cheeky curves! <3

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home