This Page

has been moved to new address

Working girl

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Working girl

This Page

has been moved to new address

Working girl

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Working girl

Monday, August 23, 2010

Working girl


Hi Sweethearts!

The summer is coming to an end and I am back to work.
This is my take on the professional look today.

Need councelling? Step into my office! LOL


The outfit:

Dress, my design (made from a scarf from Indiska)
Ruffled vest, H&M (I added the spotty waistband)
Sandals, DNA
Ring, Lindex
Earrings, Accessorize
Glasses, H&M
Bag, Accessorize


Tell me, how do you bring you style into a professional look?


xxx Anika

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At August 23, 2010 at 6:36 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

I love the snake print. :)

 
At August 23, 2010 at 6:40 PM , Anonymous Alissa said...

I love those shades and how you styled your outfit. I am such a fan of animal prints and I love how you work them into your wardrobe.

 
At August 24, 2010 at 1:28 AM , Blogger Casee Marie said...

Gorgeous! I love the mix of animal prints, so fun. And that bag is darling. <3

 
At August 24, 2010 at 1:53 AM , Blogger GRIT AND GLAMOUR said...

Funny! I was recently asked to do more posts on my approach to workwear..and my first post is now up.

You look lovely. What do you do, doll?

♥ V

http://www.gritandglamour.com

 
At August 24, 2010 at 2:17 AM , Blogger Julia said...

Love your dress, the print is stunning!
I usually just wear the same sort of thing as usual & just add a jacket / blazer to make it a bit for work friendly.

 
At August 24, 2010 at 6:42 AM , Blogger Trees said...

I work as an English teacher - the boys in my classes love the little skulls I wear everywhere;)

I love horror movies and gothic things - so I just add wee goth accessories into my wardrobe.

I love the way you rock animal print - it's basically the greatest pattern in the world;)

www.adventuresofagirlfromthenaki.blogspot.com

 
At August 24, 2010 at 5:52 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

thank you all so much! I <3 you all!! xxx

Vahni, I am putting my masters in Special Needs Education to good use working as a councellor in a secondary school where I am in charge of special needs among other things. :)

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home