This Page

has been moved to new address

Dressing up

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Dressing up

This Page

has been moved to new address

Dressing up

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Dressing up

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Dressing up

Ever since I was a little girl growing up in Paris my fashion has been all about dresses, many of which my mother used to sew for me.

This is me at about three years old, holding on to my brother :)


Growing up I took to sewing my own dresses, inspired by my lovely mum. I love the look and feel of flowing fabrics, and (hehe) it also solves the problem of not finding jeans that fit my so called "hourglass honey"-shape.
(If you want to find out about your shape and what is the perfect fit for you check out a previous blogg called "Its all about the shape girls").

This is my absolute favourite dress these days, that I dress up and down accordingly, but lets face it, we`re mostly talking dressed UP :)

Who says fuller figures can`t wear white? I had a personal fashion breakthrough when I sewed this dress from two Vero Moda dresses.

Detail of the black waistband I added to the dress


Detail of the white ruffles

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home