This Page

has been moved to new address

Winter Wonderland

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Winter Wonderland

This Page

has been moved to new address

Winter Wonderland

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Winter Wonderland

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Winter Wonderland

Braving the freezing weather in style is easier said than done.. here`s my take on winterchic this year. How do you bundle up and work it?


Sequined beret from Accessorize, meters of scarf from H&M and frostbitten cheeks

I didn`t have money for a new wintercoat this year, so I changed up the look of my old one from H&M with sequins from a pillow, as well as chopping some of the length and rolling up the sleeves (not advisable in the cold... but perhaps slightly more fashionable ;) )

Sequined detail


Up front are the shoes from Skopunkten that I WANT to be wearing
In the back my boots from Økonomisko that save me from frostbite


I strapped a belt from KapAhl on my boots to toughen their look

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home