This Page

has been moved to new address

Spreading the love: KaNe of Vanity Plus

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Spreading the love: KaNe of Vanity Plus

This Page

has been moved to new address

Spreading the love: KaNe of Vanity Plus

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Spreading the love: KaNe of Vanity Plus

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Spreading the love: KaNe of Vanity Plus


Today I am very happy to spread the love for the beautiful KaNe of Vanity Plus!
I love her style, so unique and cool!


Thanks so much for taking part KaNe!
<3

Here we go:

Could you share with us your thoughts on fashion vs fatshion?




The difference between Fashion and Fatshion is Fashon is everywhere and Fatshion is a lifestyle .Fatshion is also daring to be different with limited fashion options as a curvy girl,while being able to stand out in a crowd.


What is your philosophy with regard to fashion?

My philosophy in regards to fashion is :" NO RESTRICTIONS"............ Whatever you fill shout it out by using your creativity .Your body is your canvas so paint with all of the colors ,shapes and styles of clothing .





I would love for you to share three of your fave looks.

The three looks I gave were all diffrent from each other:
1. Romantic and soft . 2.Street style 3.Tomboy Glam


How does blogging impact your life?

Blogging has impacted my life tremendously .It has taught me self confidence and lost of creativity . It is still fairly new to me. I take everyday as a learning experiance . I will have to say I've never seen so many stylish curvy girls in my life.Clicking threw pages of blogs each day help me to stay current in fashion and except me for me .Blogging is not just what you post on your blog but its also what you are learning from viewing others.


 






Do you have a message for all the fashionloving ladies out there, whatever their size?

My message to all of you fashion loving ladies love your curves no matter what size they come in.
Look @ everyday as your own runway show.
Put on your favorite shade of lipstick a pair of heels and "STRUT IT"..........
Beauty is more than what label you are wearing or even the color of your skin.
So put on your best accessory ."Confidence".
It dosn't cost a thing and goes well with every outfit durring any season ....

<3

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At July 27, 2010 at 4:54 PM , Blogger S said...

I love these features!

S x

 
At July 27, 2010 at 5:45 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

oh s, that makes me so glad! thanks for commenting <3

 
At July 27, 2010 at 9:40 PM , Blogger Kenyetta said...

she's so fab!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home