This Page

has been moved to new address

Striking a pose in snake print

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Striking a pose in snake print

This Page

has been moved to new address

Striking a pose in snake print

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Striking a pose in snake print

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Striking a pose in snake print


Hi sweethearts!
<3

Today the weather was so cold that I had to wip out a jacket, but no way was I getting
out my sandals.. it still IS summer! LOL

I went out on the town with some of my girls, and felt good and playful in my
outfit for today:


Snake print dress (my design, made from a scarf from Indiska)
Black cropped military style jacket (my design, made from a brown long coat, that I dyed, chopped and added ribbons to)
Sandals (DNA)
Earrings (Vero Moda)
Scarf, bangles and ring (H&M)
Studded bag (Zara) (this thing is completely unpractical and made of metal, but I love it! LOL)

Trying to strike a good pose in front of my two giddy friends was easier said then done,
especially with an audience of people in the streets :D
All I could do was go with it and leave my inner critic behind! LOL



I <3 my girls, darling Monica behind the camera, and sweetheart Mia giving me a great cuddle :)


And, as you know (I hope)

I <3 you, my sweet readers!
That you actually take the time to swing by my blog blows me away.
Thank you!!


xx Anika


Labels: , , , ,

15 Comments:

At July 24, 2010 at 7:25 AM , Blogger simplymayraaa said...

i cant tell you how much i love what u did to ur jacket! can i borrow some of your creativity plz?!?! i cant believe it was a long brown coat once! <3

 
At July 24, 2010 at 1:32 PM , Blogger pearlslaceandruffles said...

This is my favorite outfit on you! stunning. xo

http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com/

 
At July 24, 2010 at 3:02 PM , Blogger Almudena said...

Oh! I love the dress! and the scarf! nice outfit!

 
At July 24, 2010 at 5:57 PM , Anonymous Chandra said...

Anika! I can't wait until it gets warm enough to try this look. I love the mixing of the prints and that cropped leather jacket is too fabulous! Plus, the way you did your hair complements this look!

Chandra

 
At July 24, 2010 at 9:37 PM , Anonymous kittehinfurs said...

you look amazing.

 
At July 25, 2010 at 12:06 AM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

Mayra, thanks sweetie! sending some major creativity your way, I`ve got too much LOL

Pearls, thanks so much honey! It actually is one of my faves too :)xx

Almudena, thanks so much hun :)

Chandra, thanks! show me your version when it gets cold enough! xxx!

Ragini, I <3 you :)

 
At July 25, 2010 at 6:28 AM , Anonymous amalia/DoubleVision said...

you are so crafty! I love that you thought to make a skirt out of a scarf. Oh how I wish we had Indiska in the states!

-Amalia/Double Vision

 
At July 25, 2010 at 7:55 AM , Blogger Kristel Knows said...

WOW! stunning, so chic and beautiful! love the city in the background ;)

 
At July 25, 2010 at 11:38 AM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

Amelia, thanks hun! I hope Indiska will launch big in the states soon, such a great shop :) OR, come on over to vistit me, and we`ll go shopping here LOL

Jennifer, thanks sweetheart! <3

 
At July 25, 2010 at 4:07 PM , Blogger elle s'ennuie said...

Hey! I found your blog yesterday and I've been looking through the archives now, and just wanted to say that I love it :) Your creativity with clothes is amazing, and every post is full of good vibes and positivity!

 
At July 26, 2010 at 1:04 AM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

Elle s`ennuie, thank you so much! that really means a lot to me :) am now your latest follower :) <3

 
At July 26, 2010 at 1:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute :)

 
At July 26, 2010 at 2:38 AM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

thanks Elizabeth! :)

 
At July 26, 2010 at 2:29 PM , Blogger Adrienne said...

I seriously love this outfit, so fab that you make your own designs! You have a new follower :)

Adrienne
http://lolarocksclothing.blogspot.com/

 
At July 26, 2010 at 7:45 PM , Blogger MiA said...

that was indeed a good night! You look great, love ! :)

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home