This Page

has been moved to new address

Spreading the love: Teer of Curves to Kill

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Spreading the love: Teer of Curves to Kill

This Page

has been moved to new address

Spreading the love: Teer of Curves to Kill

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Spreading the love: Teer of Curves to Kill

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Spreading the love: Teer of Curves to Kill


Today it is my great pleasure to spread some serious love for Teer of Curves to Kill!
Not only is Teer a fab model, but now she is blogging about her fantastic personal style.
I love her blog and sense of fashion, and also, she is such a sweetheart!

Go on over to her blog to enjoy and follow! :)

Thanks so much for taking part, Teer!
<3


Here we go:

Could you share with us your thoughts on fashion vs fatshion?


I don't see the need for the label for myself personally, I'm slowly understanding the concept but being new to the blogging world I hear more about Fatshion each week. I'd rather if there was just fashion a good range of sizes and pattern suited for standard and plus sizes. Real women come in all shapes and sizes, thin to thick why argue about what 'real' women are and be proud of your shape.


What is your philosophy with regard to fashion?


Dress to compliment your shape not purely to suit what is in fashion. If you have curves flaunt them with great tailoring and make others envious. No one looks good in a sack, so learn your shape and show it off.



I would love for you to share three of your fave looks.


Sorry for the mix of modeling and candid as I love some of my modeling outfits too, I style a majority of my shoots.

Swan Clothing sock garters are my current obsession and matching them with white mid calf socks, a black and white polka dot pussy bow shirt and my black ruffle skirt is pretty much my perfect outfit.

Being winter here in Australia I live in my studded leather jacket and gloves. Teamed up with a purple bat wing dress, skull scarf, warm tights and peep toe booties that i studded up myself. Don't forget the all important sugar fix in hand.

Lastly my latest love City Chic high waist jeans, i would live in these every day of the week if i could. They suit so many tops and jackets. I love to wear them with super high pumps.


How does blogging impact your life?

I'm new to the blogging world but I have to say its started a fire in my belly and connected me with so many amazing women. Its made me more creative (i'm jam packed with creativity so more is a plus) more empowered and so very proud of my fellow friends and bloggers.



Do you have a message for all the fashionloving ladies out there, whatever their size?



Be proud, unique and hold your head up high every day and trut like you have no cares in the world. Trust your own taste but never be afraid to throw heaps of your personality into your style.


Gotta love this girl! :D
Thanks again Teer :)
<3


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At July 20, 2010 at 8:35 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

@Missy M, thanks so much! just checked out your bog and love it! :) xxx

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home