This Page

has been moved to new address

Friday Q&A: Mix and mathc

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Friday Q&A: Mix and mathc

This Page

has been moved to new address

Friday Q&A: Mix and mathc

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Friday Q&A: Mix and mathc

Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday Q&A: Mix and mathc



It`s Friday, and time for the Q&A that some of us blogger take part in.

What's your most versatile piece of clothing? How do you wear it?

Well, as you readers of my blog already know, I like to mix and match basically everything
in my wardrobe, both because it`s fun, but also because I actually don`t have that
many clothes.

It is hard to pic my most versatile piece of clothing, but this brown dress (my design)
must be one of them! It`s a good basic staple in my wardrobe, and feels lovely on.



What one piece should every woman own?

A dress that she feels fantastic in!

I have several (I only have dresses come to think of it, and only dresses that I love LOL) but
here are three that I`ve sewed or reworked.



What Summer trends do you love because of their versatility?

One of my fave trends of late, that have carried through summer, is actually the
embellished shoulders.
I love the extra zing they give any outfit, and also, it`s a super easy way to
update clothes. I have added studs to jackets, sewed t-shirts on to dresses and
cut out shoulders from shirts to use on my own designs.

It`s fun, and when I get tired of them I just change them!


What's the most creative combination you've put together from your closet?

Well, this one is definately up there! LOL



If you had the guts you'd what items would you pair and then wear out in public?

I am a certainly a very voulnerable person, but I am also gutsy!
In fashion this means that I`ll basically wear what I want
and find ways of working trendes on my shape/size.

Here`s a coming combo:




Tell me sweet readers, how do you like to mix and match?

xxx Anika

Labels:

3 Comments:

At July 17, 2010 at 1:23 AM , Blogger GRIT AND GLAMOUR said...

Hi Anika, welcome to Friend Friday! You have a fearless sense of style. Love it!

♥ V

http://www.gritandglamour.com

 
At July 17, 2010 at 5:08 AM , Blogger Indy said...

Wow, your hair is such a gorgeous color! And I love all the outfits featured here!

 
At July 17, 2010 at 7:14 AM , Blogger Kristel Knows said...

oh you got such great fashion style :) love how you mix and match things, that is exactly how you should do it ;)

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home