This Page

has been moved to new address

Spreading the love: Linda of Lovin Linda

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Spreading the love: Linda of Lovin Linda

This Page

has been moved to new address

Spreading the love: Linda of Lovin Linda

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Spreading the love: Linda of Lovin Linda

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Spreading the love: Linda of Lovin Linda


I`m so happy I started this series, is such fun to get to know fellow bloggers better,
and I felt it was something I could do to bring something positive and supportive
into the blogger sphere :)

Today I am spreading the love for the chic Linda of Lovin Linda!


Thanks Linda!


Here we go:

Could you share with us your thoughts on fashion vs fatshion?

I really don’t see a difference between the two, fashion vs fatshion. We still wear what we want to wear, and look good regardless of our sizes.




What is your philosophy with regard to fashion?
 
Wear what you want to wear. It don’t matter the size just as long as you have confident in yourself. Just do you!




I would love for you to share three of your fave looks.

I can only list three? J well, right now, I love floral, skirts and lace.


How does blogging impact your life?
It has helped me see more of fashion. Other bloggers give me inspiration and gives me more confident to wear something outside of my box.




Do you have a message for all the fashionloving ladies out there, whatever their size?

Be comfortable in your own skin. Confidence is a sexy thing.

<3


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At July 14, 2010 at 11:15 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Very cute style...

 
At July 14, 2010 at 8:12 PM , Blogger Sonia said...

I'm not sure if you made a mistake, but these are the answers I sent you in an e-mail.

Linda's style is really lovely though.

 
At July 14, 2010 at 9:17 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

@Mz B, I agree!
@Sonia, emailed you! xx

 
At July 15, 2010 at 8:44 AM , Blogger Kristel Knows said...

another great geat blogger <3 happy to read about her.

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home