This Page

has been moved to new address

Spreading the love: Monique of Curves and Chaos

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Spreading the love: Monique of Curves and Chaos

This Page

has been moved to new address

Spreading the love: Monique of Curves and Chaos

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Spreading the love: Monique of Curves and Chaos

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Spreading the love: Monique of Curves and Chaos


I am very exited and proud to give you the fabulous Monique of Curves and Chaos
in todays "Spreading the love" -featured blogger!

I absolutely love this girls blog where she showcases her lovely style and taste and her support for
fellow bloggers in her great features.
Very inspiring!

Thank you Monique for taking part!
<3

Here we go:

Could you share with us your thoughts on fashion vs fatshion?


I love fashion and fatshion! I have no problems using both terms. Fatshion is just more of a selective term when describing plus-size fashion. It's definitely a term used by those who feel comfortable about using the word fat. I guess you can say it's an optional term for some. Personally, I don't care either way.




What is your philosophy with regard to fashion?


When I think of fashion, the first think I think of is personal style. This can be the styles or trends you choose to wear. I can't stand it when someone claims that someone is not fashionable, because they don't dress according to their "standards." Wrong! Fashionable is being comfortable and happy in what you wear.



I would love for you to share three of your fave looks.

Three of my current favorite looks, they are always changing, are bohemian chic, vivid colored flowy tops, and anything vintage/thrifted.


How does blogging impact your life?

Blogging is my life. Ask my hubby. If there is one thing I love to do, it is to share information with others, regardless of the format. I think it's the perfect creative outlet for me. No matter where I am or where I go, I am constantly being inspired by the world around me. My first thought is always..."I should write that down and blog about it later." I love blogging, no one can tell me what to blog about it and there is a sense of empowerment there.


Do you have a message for all the fashion loving ladies out there, whatever their size?


Yes!
Fashion is all about personal style and being comfortable in what you wear.
Stay curvy, confident, and courageous!!

<3


If you would like to be featured in my series, send me an email at anikack@gmail.com! :)

xxx

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At July 11, 2010 at 11:55 AM , Blogger Weesha said...

this is so cool, finally we get to know more about Monique!

 
At July 11, 2010 at 11:59 AM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

@LuAnne, :D! Quite the scoop! :D Very glad she said yes xx

 
At July 11, 2010 at 11:31 PM , Blogger carly said...

Nice :) i love that first outfit she is wearing.

 
At July 12, 2010 at 9:42 PM , Blogger CurvyGirlChic said...

I <3 Monique! :D

I love this series, Anika! :)

xoxo Allison

www.curvygirlchic.com

 
At July 13, 2010 at 12:09 AM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

@Carly, thanks! me too! :D

@Allison, thank you so much, really appreciate it! xxx :D

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home