This Page

has been moved to new address

Spreading the love: Jennifer of Jasifer Lions Club

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Spreading the love: Jennifer of Jasifer Lions Club

This Page

has been moved to new address

Spreading the love: Jennifer of Jasifer Lions Club

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Spreading the love: Jennifer of Jasifer Lions Club

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Spreading the love: Jennifer of Jasifer Lions Club


I am very proud to give a shout out to Jennifer of Jasifer Lions Club in my blogger feature series
"Spreading the love" !

This girl is not only stunning and fiercly stylish, but she is also such a sweetheart! :D
I love how she celebrates her curves, and how supportive she is of other bloggers.

Thanks Jennifer for letting me feature you!

<3




Could you share with us your thoughts on fashion vs fatshion?


-Such a hard question, what are my thoughts?I think... fatshion is something I only see as a term for a plus size blog, "Hi, I'm a bigger girl and I'm showing my interest for fashion on my blog." that sort of way, however I feel that fashion should be the same for everyone, there's no different between fashion and Fatshion. Big or small...you can share the same fashion style. :)






What is your philosophy with regard to fashion?


-It's a way to express yourself, art, creativity, and personality. There's no limit, dress YOU!





I would love for you to share three of your fave looks!


- Leggings and casual top, Cute/or edgy dress with killer heels, Playfull stockings with penskirt. etc etc. :) so hard to choose 3 faves.





How does blogging impact your life?


-It has literally opened a whole new world, a lovely community that I never knew existed, so happy I've gotten invited...cause it has inspired me to a 100% to be who I am and dress however I want.





Do you have a message for all the fashionloving ladies out there, whatever their size?


-Wear whatever makes you feel comfortable! As long as you're comfortable everything will fly and you're confidence will shine even brighter!
 
 
 
I love hearing the differing views we bloggers have on these issues!
Want to be featured by me? Let me know!! :D
 
xxx Anika
 
 

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

At July 6, 2010 at 5:49 PM , Blogger L said...

Awesome!! I love that you're "Spreading the love" (nice name for you're feature!!)...Jennifer is a sweetie! :D

<3

 
At July 6, 2010 at 6:38 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

@LaCara, thanks! She sure is!! :) just emailed you asking to feature you :)) <3

 
At July 6, 2010 at 8:01 PM , Blogger Christina said...

Great Feature, its perfect to get all of our fellow fatshionistas acquainted with one another!! Jennifer always has the loveliest outfits! I Love her blog! =D

-Christina <3

 
At July 6, 2010 at 8:13 PM , Blogger Kristel Knows said...

Aw, thank you all! <3 I'm flattered. The same goes for you, you're all such sweethearts.*hugs thight*
Great feautre, love joining them and love reading about fellow bloggers :)

 
At July 6, 2010 at 9:09 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

@Jennifer, soak it all up hon, there`s more where that love came from! <3

@Christina S., thanks, glad you liked it :) would you like to be featured?

 
At July 7, 2010 at 4:15 AM , Blogger Bombshell Beauty said...

She's great- thanks for introducing me to Jennifer. She's officially part of my Google Reader!

 
At July 7, 2010 at 9:21 AM , Blogger carly said...

Great post! It's fun to learn more about our fellow bloggers. I love her style & blog. It was nice to hear some of her thoughts.

 
At July 7, 2010 at 11:08 AM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

@Bombshell Beauty, my absolute pleasure! :D

@Carly, thanks, I hope to be featuring more soon :)

 
At August 1, 2010 at 9:22 AM , Blogger Katherine said...

This is brill feature :) It's so nice to learn more about the bloggers behind the blogs!

 
At August 13, 2010 at 5:01 AM , Blogger Christina said...

@ Anika: I would love to be featured hun! :) Just tell me what i should do!

-Christina <3

(sorry for the late response!) XD

 
At September 25, 2010 at 11:41 PM , Blogger Its Black and White said...

I love her blog.. her blog has actually opened me up to the whole fatshionblogging community! She's how I found yours too! <3 her

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home