This Page

has been moved to new address

Thank you, my sweet readers and fellow bloggers!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Thank you, my sweet readers and fellow bloggers!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Thank you, my sweet readers and fellow bloggers!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Thank you, my sweet readers and fellow bloggers!

Friday, July 9, 2010

Thank you, my sweet readers and fellow bloggers!


I need to start by giving a heartfelt THANK YOU to the
lovely bloggers who are taking part in my "Spreading the love"-series,
and a warm and humble THANK YOU to the fab bloggers who have done me the great honour of featuring me these last days.

Their blogs are all amazing, and I would love for you all to check them out if you haven`t already! <3



THANK YOU also so very much every one of you, my treasured readers.
Lately I feel overcome with gratitude that you guys actually read my blog and take the time to comment. It is not something I take for granted in any way, as you would realize if you could see my face as I am reading your comments :).

It`s important to me that you know that you are appreciated!

You all really mean so much to me, incouraging me to continue on with this blogging venture.
If you would like to be featured on my blog, let me know, and I will be happy to spread the love your way!


Today I went for a relaxed and comfy outfit, good for running around in through sprinklers the garden with
children, all of us screaming at the top of our lungs LOL!
That`s what I spent my day doing, and absolutely loved every minute of it.
At one point I was completely soaked, but I figure, much rather throw my self in the game then
sit on the side and worry about not spoiling my dresses. :D


The outfit:
Cut off tuniqe (H&M)
Brown dress, bangle, hearband, ring (H&M)
Neckless that I made this morning from two earrings and a piece of wrapping string
Lilac Hawaiianas





<3

xxx Anika

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At July 10, 2010 at 9:20 AM , Blogger Kristel Knows said...

You so deserve it girl! <3

 
At July 10, 2010 at 9:25 AM , Blogger carly said...

congrats on all the features! i always enjoy looking at your blog and seeing what you come up with.

 
At July 10, 2010 at 4:51 PM , Anonymous Val - Blog to be Alive said...

That's a really cute outfit! I like the splash of color with the black.

 
At July 10, 2010 at 7:38 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

@Val, thank you so much! xxx

 
At July 11, 2010 at 12:30 AM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

@Jennifer, thank you sweetie! <3

@Carly, thank you so much, that means a lot to me! xxxx

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home