This Page

has been moved to new address

Spreading the love: Marie of The Curvy Fashionista

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Spreading the love: Marie of The Curvy Fashionista

This Page

has been moved to new address

Spreading the love: Marie of The Curvy Fashionista

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Spreading the love: Marie of The Curvy Fashionista

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Spreading the love: Marie of The Curvy Fashionista


Today I am super exited and proud to bring you Marie of The Curvy Fashionista!
I need to spread some serious love her way, I love her blog and have to say that this is
one seriously stylish and fab woman!
Great personal style, great carisma, and also, very sweet.


Thanks so much for taking part, Marie!


Here we go:

Could you share with us your thoughts on fashion vs fatshion?


I think fatshion is a derivative of fashion- the confident and fashionable women who happen to be fat taking a stance on fashion. Not bowing down to the dress to hide, dress to be thin, dress to be… those rules are gone and it is all about dressing to feel amazing!

What is your philosophy with regard to fashion?


I oftentimes say, Never let your curves define your style- let your style define your curves! Fashion should be comfortable, non fussy, and effortless (or at least look it!) Fashion is an expression of oneself and for me, I am easy- most definitely BOHO-CHIC!



I would love for you to share three of your fave looks.

Relaxed, sophisticated, and fun!


How does blogging impact your life?


I blog passionately and professionally! After losing my job, Friday the 13th of March last year, Blogging has literally set me free! I am able to help, uplift, educate, and share! I feel I have a fulfilling purpose! Showing people that fashion does extend beyond a size 12 and showcasing those who do is extremely empowering and exhilarating! Being able to meet amazing women is the icing!!!


Do you have a message for all the fashion-loving ladies out there, whatever their size?


I would have to go back to what I said earlier! Never let your curves define your style, let your style define your curves! But most of all,
 
Will do, Marie! :D
 
Thank you so much!
<3
 

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At July 13, 2010 at 10:22 PM , Blogger Kristel Knows said...

Love her style, gotta check out her blog :D great post <3

 
At July 13, 2010 at 10:56 PM , Blogger Weesha said...

she's like an idol of the curvy blogging world, love this interview!

 
At July 14, 2010 at 11:23 AM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

@Jen, thanks sweetheart! <3

@LuAnne, I know! Very happy that she said yes, she is totally sweet :)

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home