This Page

has been moved to new address

Spreading the love: Cloe of An Exercise in Trivial Pursuits

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Spreading the love: Cloe of An Exercise in Trivial Pursuits

This Page

has been moved to new address

Spreading the love: Cloe of An Exercise in Trivial Pursuits

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Spreading the love: Cloe of An Exercise in Trivial Pursuits

Monday, July 12, 2010

Spreading the love: Cloe of An Exercise in Trivial Pursuits


Today I`m spreading the love for the stylish and funny Cloe of An exercise in Trivial Pursuits!

I love Cloes blog and style, she has a great eye for details and colours!

Thanks so much Cloe for taking part :D
<3


Here we go:

Could you share with us your thoughts on fashion vs fatshion?

I don't really know the difference between fashion and fatshion - regardless of the depth of your pockets or the width of your waistband, it is important to always wear something nice that makes you happy and confident. Isn't it a perogative of every woman to dress up?

What is your philosophy with regard to fashion?

I don't have one. I just love bright, fun things that are a little quirky - this is applied to clothes, shoes, accessories and food.



I would love for you to share three of your fave looks.

I love plastic accessories, leggings, cardigans and bright coloured clothes!!


How does blogging impact your life?

Hardly! Other than it being frivolous and the fact that I'm just taking photos of me in my (work)clothes, I don't think anything has changed. Maybe I take note of what I wear and make an effort not to repeat it too often.


Do you have a message for all the fashionloving ladies out there, whatever their size?

Wear clean clothes that fit - forget about trends or labels.



 :D

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At July 12, 2010 at 5:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Anika!!! You're so lovely!!! <3

I am one of few words... *blush*

 
At July 12, 2010 at 5:08 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

@ Cloe, you are so welcome! my absolute pleasure! <3 Who needs words, can you hear the violin playing in the background and see me running toward you through a field in slow motion?! LOL If that was a little over the top, then... my turn to blush ;D xxx

 
At July 12, 2010 at 7:26 PM , Blogger Jade Purple Brown said...

love the purple:)

jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

 
At July 13, 2010 at 1:39 AM , Blogger Weesha said...

I love Cloe, everything about her is just so bright and happy & she has amazing style!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home