This Page

has been moved to new address

Posing before the heavens danced

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Posing before the heavens danced

This Page

has been moved to new address

Posing before the heavens danced

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Posing before the heavens danced

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Posing before the heavens danced


Hello sweethearts!
Let me say that I am thinking of you all! :)

Here`s me posing in the dusk late last night, before the heavens opened up with the most
amazing insane thunder and lightning-storm! A thousand lightning-bolts pr. hour! On top of our heads!
It was bloody brilliant LOL
Alex was sensible, closing windows and turning of gadjets, where as me, I was enthralled with the beautiful lightning and the sounds and the rains absolutely crashing down, screaming with joy and wanting more!!
Jiiiiihaaaaaaaaaa ! Geronimoooooooooooooooooooo!
(you get the pic, not so dignified, def in touch with my playful self LOL)

Lot`s of trees took a hard hitting, but thankfully no one got hurt, so I feel I can show you some beautiful
pics of the heavens dancing below.

First, a quick note about the outfit (if you can see it)


I went for a muted look yesterday (love my basics) and blinged it up big time with a
statement neckless which actually came from the neckline of a dress. I absolutely love
all the studs, but I do realize that it might be a tad much on top of the runaways
(Thelma and Louise, if you catch my drift.. ehem LOL),
but, nevermind that, I`ll bloody well wear it anyways, if I ever get mugged it`ll come in
handy for all sorts of things.
Also, still not really loving my arms, but at least they`re out there.


So, to summarize:
Brown dress, my design
Cut of white blouse, H&M
Statement neckless
Various bangles
Grey sandals that I reworked with fabric at the toes, Zara


Now to last nights show that literally came out of nowhere:


Wanna dance?

xxx Anika
<3

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

At July 13, 2010 at 12:39 PM , Blogger stina honey said...

wow! what gorgeous photos.

 
At July 13, 2010 at 1:13 PM , Blogger Trees said...

Those storm photo's are mind blowing!

I love your comments about the boy being all practical whislt you are in awe of the storm - it would be the same at our house;)

 
At July 13, 2010 at 1:28 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

@Stina, I know! beautiful.

@Trees, Aren`t they just?! Haha, glad I`m not the only one :D

 
At July 13, 2010 at 3:57 PM , Blogger carly said...

Those thunder pictures are crazy in a good way.

 
At July 13, 2010 at 5:18 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

@Carly, I agree! good-crazy! my fave kind of crazy LOL

 
At July 14, 2010 at 7:05 PM , Anonymous kittehinfurs said...

i love the necklace! and i think thunderstorms invoke similar emotions in me too :)

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home