This Page

has been moved to new address

Spreading the love: Sonia of Anomalous Allure

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Spreading the love: Sonia of Anomalous Allure

This Page

has been moved to new address

Spreading the love: Sonia of Anomalous Allure

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Spreading the love: Sonia of Anomalous Allure

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Spreading the love: Sonia of Anomalous Allure


Today it is my great pleasure to spread the love for Sonia and her fab blog Anomalous Allure!
I love Sonias style, so cute and unique!


Thanks for taking part Sonia!
<3

Here we go:

Could you share with us your thoughts on fashion vs fatshion?

Fashion and fatshion aren't that different. Fatshion, however, involves a bit more work. Self-love, fat acceptance, confidence, and resourcefulness are all key components of fatshion, I think. Also, fatshion seems like a much more specific term compared to fashion.


What is your philosophy with regard to fashion?


Wear clothes that make you feel comfortable and beautiful! It's really that simple.



I would love for you to share three of your fave looks.

I love simple, comfortable, feminine outfits that include florals.


How does blogging impact your life?

Blogging is something that's always on my mind. It's neat to get dressed in the morning and think "would I post this outfit on my blog?" Overall, blogging has encouraged me to wear outfits that make me feel proud, confident, and gorgeous on a day-to-day basis, and to photograph everything.




Do you have a message for all the fashionloving ladies out there, whatever their size?


 Your unique perspective and personality already makes you beautiful.
Don't be afraid to show that off!


<3

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At July 15, 2010 at 7:15 PM , Blogger carly said...

She is so cute! I love her outfit posts. Great feature :)

 
At July 15, 2010 at 7:56 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

@Carly, I know! glad you`re reading and liking! :D xxx

 
At July 16, 2010 at 2:12 AM , Blogger Trees said...

Wow - this lovely girls style rocks...I'm going to check out her blog right now^^

www.adventuresofagirlfromthenaki.blogspot.com

 
At July 16, 2010 at 2:01 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

@Tress, oh, that really makes me glad! )

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home