This Page

has been moved to new address

Spreading the love: Allison of Curvy Girl Chic

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Spreading the love: Allison of Curvy Girl Chic

This Page

has been moved to new address

Spreading the love: Allison of Curvy Girl Chic

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Spreading the love: Allison of Curvy Girl Chic

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Spreading the love: Allison of Curvy Girl Chic


Today I am very happy to spread the love for the lovely and ever so chic Allison of Curvy Girl Chic!
I love her blog and her style, so elegant and cute, all topped off with her sweet smile :)


Thanks for taking part Allison :)
<3

Here we go:

Could you share with us your thoughts on fashion vs fatshion?


To me, there is ONLY fashion. Maybe I’m just an idealist but I’d like for there to be no separation between straight-size and plus-size fashion. If you are stylish and fashionable at one size, you are stylish and fashionable at any size!
 
 
What is your philosophy in regards to fashion?

Fashion is, to each individual, something completely unique. It is, however, a commonality that brings all lovers of it together! More than anything, it is something to be enjoyed—whether you have a strong sense of personal style, or are a chameleon taking on trends of all styles and types, it should be something that you take joy in and make your own! :)




I would love for you to share three of your fave looks.

My favorite three looks are a sort of random mix of styles I love. I decided to go with my usual rock-chic look, a lady-like/nautical look I’ve been favoring recently, and a look that blends the two styles that I tend to gravitate to! :)


How does blogging impact your life?

Blogging and fashion is a huge part of my life. It has been an amazing way to meet brilliant, beautiful, and fashionable men and women who share the same interests! It has also allowed me to share my personal style in a way that I couldn’t before. It’s been such an unbelievable experience; I can’t thank my readers enough for all the love and support they’ve given me! ♥


Do you have a message for all the fashion loving ladies out there, whatever their size?


Like I’ve said before, personal style is just that—personal—so wear whatever it is that you love and makes you feel great! In the end, as long as you’re happy and love what you wear, you’ll look fabulous!
 
                                                  I couldn`t agree more! Thanks Allison!
<3
 
 

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At July 21, 2010 at 8:06 PM , Blogger Weesha said...

Allison has AMAZING style, I'm so jealous of all her gorgeous shoes haha <3

 
At July 21, 2010 at 9:33 PM , Blogger carly said...

She has such great style. Those first blue heels, I want!

 
At July 21, 2010 at 9:56 PM , Blogger Gazel M. said...

I love Allison.

 
At July 22, 2010 at 10:10 AM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

@LuAnne, Carly and Gazel, I agree! I want the blue ones! she is great! :)

 
At July 22, 2010 at 6:42 PM , Blogger CurvyGirlChic said...

Thanks so much for the feature, Anika!! <333

Weesha, Carly, Gazel, thanks for the sweet comments--i <3 you guys!!! :D

xoxo Allison

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home