This Page

has been moved to new address

Spreading the love: Peggy Jean of On The Q Train

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Spreading the love: Peggy Jean of On The Q Train

This Page

has been moved to new address

Spreading the love: Peggy Jean of On The Q Train

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Spreading the love: Peggy Jean of On The Q Train

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Spreading the love: Peggy Jean of On The Q Train


Today I am super exited to spread the love for the chic and stunning Peggy Jean of On The Q Train!
I love her fashion style, and she is just such a sweetheart!


Thanks for taking part Peggy Jean!
<3

Here we go:

Could you share with us your thoughts on fashion vs fatshion?


I hate that that there is a division between the two terms. Fashion and Fatshion to me are relativity the same, both are about one’s personal style and expression. If you are comfortable in your own skin regardless of what size you are, and is not afraid to wear clothes that expresses that comfortability than that’s fashion.
 
What is your philosophy with regard to fashion?
 
Fashion is about expression. So ladies don’t be afraid to take a risk. Be bold and learn how to love yourself and exemplify that love through fashion. It has works wonders for me ;)





I would love for you to share three of your fave looks.

I cannot live without my cardigans, skirts (any skirt from lace, floral, or minis), and blazers for a more polished look.


pic 1: This would probably be my every day look. Its super comfortable yet fashionable.

pic 2: I love wearing bold bright colors and is a sucker for accessories.

pic 3: I have been gradually loving floral prints, and when I saw this skirt I knew I had to have it.


How does blogging impact your life?

I absolutely love blogging.. It’s so nice refreshing to find so many ladies who have the same love and interest as me. I have met so many wonderful inspirational people because of blogging.




Do you have a message for all the fashionloving ladies out there, whatever their size?


Ladies please ignore the media and society, I mean who says we can’t look good at this size? Please!
Love yourself and don’t be afraid to dress up and try new things. Fashion is about self expression. I hate when young girls beat themselves up about their size.

Regardless of whatever size you are, just remember you are beautiful.


<3

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At July 25, 2010 at 4:43 PM , Blogger Ontheqtrain said...

Thanks for the feature girl <3

 
At July 25, 2010 at 7:09 PM , Blogger Kenyetta said...

love her style!

 
At July 26, 2010 at 1:07 AM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

Peggy Jean, my pleasure hun! <3

Kenyetta, me too sweetheart :)

 
At July 26, 2010 at 1:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

she's too cute!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home