This Page

has been moved to new address

Spreading the love: Carly of Carlyisms

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Spreading the love: Carly of Carlyisms

This Page

has been moved to new address

Spreading the love: Carly of Carlyisms

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Spreading the love: Carly of Carlyisms

Friday, August 6, 2010

Spreading the love: Carly of Carlyisms


Today it is my pleasure to spread the love for the sweet Carly of Carlyisms!
This girl is just so cute!


Thanks for taking part, Carly!
<3

Here we go:


Could you share with us your thoughts on fashion vs fatshion?

I do not really think there is much difference. Both involve showcasing your personal style. Yet I guess fatshion is a plus size woman who is fashionable. We just need to work a little harder and dig a little deeper at times to find our fashion and what works for us.


 What is your philosophy with regard to fashion?
Wear what you like. I think fashion is way to express yourself depending on how you feel that day. I don't necessarily have one style I wear, I can go from boho to girly to jeans and sandals. I tend to mix thrifted things with stuff I buy new. Don't necessarily believe the size tag on the clothes, try stuff on. Change up your accessories and shoes to make an outfit look new . And if you don't feel comfortable in something, don't wear it.



I would love for you to share three of your fave looks.


Currently this summer they would be: 1. Wearing jeggings with longer tops/tunics and a pair of heels. 2. Pairing a shirt or tank tucked into a high waisted skirt. 3. And as always, anything leopard print.


 How does blogging impact your life?

It has definitely helped to inspire me to be more creative and push myself to combine things I may not usually try and wear things I would not of felt confident in before. I love reading the blogs of all these other amazing and proud ladies. I myself have only been blogging since May, but I have browsed a lot before that. Im just trying to use this creative outlet to blog about my life, things I like and my outfits. And the fact that people take the time to read and comment really means a lot to me.


Do you have a message for all the fashionloving ladies out there, whatever their size?


Wear what makes you feel comfortable in your skin. Don't worry about impressing other people.
And have fun with fashion!
 
 
Will do!
 
 
For more features go to the Spreading the Love-page on top of this page.
 

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At August 6, 2010 at 10:19 PM , Blogger carly said...

thanks anika for having me :)

 
At August 6, 2010 at 10:53 PM , Blogger simplymayraaa said...

i love your Spreading The Love Posts!

 
At August 7, 2010 at 1:59 AM , Blogger Julia said...

Gorgeous girl, great style.
Love these posts :)

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home