This Page

has been moved to new address

Spreading the love: Gazel of Bonjour Gazel

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Spreading the love: Gazel of Bonjour Gazel

This Page

has been moved to new address

Spreading the love: Gazel of Bonjour Gazel

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Spreading the love: Gazel of Bonjour Gazel

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Spreading the love: Gazel of Bonjour Gazel


Today it is my pleasure to spread the love for the lovely Gazel of Bonjour Gazel!

Lately Gazel has been rocking florals, and I love it!


Thanks for taking part Gazel!



Here we go:


Could you share with us your thoughts on fashion vs fatshion?


I feel it shouldn't exist, the divide anyway. I believe we can rock clothing whatever size we want. Unfortunately within the plus size community there's a lot more tension with fatshion because as well as getting dressed, there's a body acceptance thing involved and I feel the body acceptance takes more precedence than the actual fashion for plus size individuals.
 
 
What is your philosophy with regard to fashion?

Fashion should be a fun thing, not a chore. Have fun with dressing up and be creative with trends!





I would love for you to share three of your fave looks.


Just 3?! Haha. Well, I'm into white, flowy and whimsical. I don't want overly whimsy... so I guess I can call it boho? I love the boho, carefree look of things. I am a firm believer in the little white dress, I barely wear black or at least all-black outfits. I love flowy dresses, especially floral flowy dresses! I'm just into the whole feminine look altogether.
 
 
 
How does blogging impact your life?

Blogging has really impacted my life! When Gabi from Young, Fat and Fabulous opened her blog I was tempted to but unfortunately at the time I was too shy. So I waited 2 years to open a blog but I am much more confident now, and I sometimes take time to think of what I'm going to wear. A lot of the ladies I follow via blogging are truly an inspiration, no matter what size! Oh... and it's also made me more of a hopeless shopaholic.



Do you have a message for all the fashionloving ladies out there, whatever their size?


If you like it, just wear it. Who cares what other people think. Just dress for yourself!


I couldn`t agree more.


For more featured bloggers go to the Spreading the love-page on top of this page :)


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At August 3, 2010 at 7:53 PM , Blogger carly said...

She always has great looks! Love that first maxi dress.

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home