This Page

has been moved to new address

Spreading the love: Cesilia of Style Remix

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Spreading the love: Cesilia of Style Remix

This Page

has been moved to new address

Spreading the love: Cesilia of Style Remix

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Spreading the love: Cesilia of Style Remix

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Spreading the love: Cesilia of Style Remix


Today it is my pleasure to spread the love for the sweet and stylish Cesilia of Style Remix!
I love her cute style and killer heels!

Surf on over to enjoy and follow!

<3

Here we go:



Could you share with us your thoughts on fashion vs fatshion?


For me , Fashion is universal, any article of clothing, or style put out there can be reworked into my style and to fit me. I know that I am considered to be plus size but to tell you the truth I've never shopped in a plus size store. The only " plus size" stuff I have in my closet are from faith 21. Being bigger does not stop me from walking into my favorite store and trying on what they have. You can always make it work.

What is your philosophy with regard to fashion?
Fashion for me is what designers put out . There are always new styles put out there. But what matters is how you incorporate those styles into your wardrobe. Every season when new fashion is developed, you see all the new things designers come up with. For me fashion will always be copied. So it doesn't matter if you bight the designer channel or miu miu because in a couple months, some one else will make a cheaper version of it. It's all about your personal style and how you make it work.



I would love for you to share three of your fave looks.

See the pics.


How does blogging impact your life?

I just started blogging, and so far it's been great. I've met some people and the response I've gotten has been great. Hopefully I could expand and keep putting stuff out there that people enjoy.




Do you have a message for all the fashionloving ladies out there, whatever their size?

One message I have is that you can wear anything you'll like to. I know some people will say oh that won't look good on me but you can if you style it to your body !

<3

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At July 31, 2010 at 2:57 PM , Blogger Indy said...

Love all these outfits! How stylish!

 
At July 31, 2010 at 3:23 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

Hi Indy, I know,I got to pick her looks myself :) love her style :)

 
At August 1, 2010 at 9:57 AM , Blogger Kristel Knows said...

work it cesilia! :D

 
At August 1, 2010 at 9:39 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

<3 Jennifer

 
At August 2, 2010 at 11:05 AM , Blogger CESILIA said...

THANK YOU!

 
At August 2, 2010 at 3:12 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

Cesilia, <3!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home