This Page

has been moved to new address

Spreading the love for Nicola of 2 Many Cupcakes

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Spreading the love for Nicola of 2 Many Cupcakes

This Page

has been moved to new address

Spreading the love for Nicola of 2 Many Cupcakes

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Spreading the love for Nicola of 2 Many Cupcakes

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Spreading the love for Nicola of 2 Many Cupcakes


Today I am so happy to spread the love for the adorable Nicola of 2 Many Cupcakes!
I love her uniqe style, and she is such a sweetheart, with a fab sense of humour :)


Thanks for taking part Nicola!
<3


Here we go:

Could you share with us your thoughts on fashion vs fatshion?


Fashion and fatshion are essentially the same thing to me. However, I will acknowledge that us fatshionista's have to work 50 billion times harder to find decent and individual items compared to normal fashionistas. That makes us a bit extra special I think!


What is your philosophy with regard to fashion?

Fashion should be enjoyed. Enjoyed by the person wearing it and the people around them. I have a very serious job where I deal with a lot of emotional issues all day. I find wearing bright colors and fun items cheers both me and my clients up. It's win/win!





I would love for you to share three of your fave looks.


My most favorite look is the Blair Waldorf look from Gossip Girl. I went through a stage where I never left the house without a headband. I have calmed down that restriction slightly now, but I still get a buzz when I realise I am wearing what Blair would wear. I nearly fainted with excitement the other day when a male friend admitted to watching Gossip Girl and saying that Blair had on MY jacket. Another of my favorite looks is anything involving colored tights and knee high boots. They are my current must have items for winter down here. I went to Prague for Christmas and was so impressed with how the Europeans dealt with the cold weather through their fashion and I noticed many of them wearing the boots and tights. I also love anything formal. If I can wear a big princess ball gown or a cocktail dress I will. Any excuse to dress up and I am there. It's a dangerous and expensive habit.


 How does blogging impact your life?

I'm only a relatively new blogger, but I already find myself thinking things like "Oooh this photo will be good for the blog" or "This outfit will go great on the blog." I think it is a fairly addictive beast. I do have one issue in that in the small town I live in (only about 2000 people) I don't want them knowing about my blog due to my work. I'm wondering how long I will be able to keep it a secret there.




Do you have a message for all the fashionloving ladies out there, whatever their size?



Don't worry, be happy!
Enjoy, be confident and love what you are wearing!




Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At July 28, 2010 at 8:31 PM , Blogger carly said...

I like her style...checking out her blog now :)

 
At July 29, 2010 at 12:49 AM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

Carly, I`m glad to hear that! <3

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home