This Page

has been moved to new address

Romantic Rock

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Romantic Rock

This Page

has been moved to new address

Romantic Rock

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Romantic Rock

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Romantic Rock



Hi sweethearts! How are you?

This is about as rock`n roll as I get LOL

The outfit:

Green dress, my design (I made it from a skirt that I used to  wear as a scarf, the waistband are studded shoelaces that I made for a pair of sandals a couple of months ago)
White bolero with black details, my design (I made it from a shirt with long sleeves found at Noa Noa)
Studded bag, Zara
Sandals, DNA
Frozen clock-neckless, Day Birger et Mikkelsen
Bangles, H&M/Indiska
Ring, a gift from Alex for our third anniversary, bought in Croatia
Black fringed earrings, my design




xxx
<3

Anika

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At July 27, 2010 at 7:06 PM , Blogger neffbot said...

I love it! The studded accent paired with the flowy floral dress is an awesome combo!

 
At July 27, 2010 at 7:41 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

thanks so much Rebecca sweetheart! xx

 
At July 27, 2010 at 9:43 PM , Blogger Kenyetta said...

so cute i love floral print anything lol

 
At July 28, 2010 at 1:04 AM , Blogger Katrin said...

I like this dress, I would be really intressted in some kind of tutorial for an easy dress or something!!

 
At July 28, 2010 at 3:50 AM , Blogger Alissa said...

I am going to have to put in my order for you to make me something. Your creativity is AWESOME!

 
At July 28, 2010 at 9:35 AM , Blogger Kristel Knows said...

Fabulous as always!! <3

 
At July 29, 2010 at 10:07 AM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

Me too Kenyetta! LOL :D (floral mankinis too) LOL)

Katrin, thanks. I`ll do I tutorial then :) xx

Savonne, order away darling!!!! <3

Thanks Jennifer, I appreciate all your comments :) <3

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home