This Page

has been moved to new address

Need a pop of colour? Check the lining of your belt!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Need a pop of colour? Check the lining of your belt!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Need a pop of colour? Check the lining of your belt!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Need a pop of colour? Check the lining of your belt!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Need a pop of colour? Check the lining of your belt!


Hello sweethearts!

Today I enjoyed a lovely day hanging out at a piazza for hours with friends and fam :)
Did you have a good day?

Todays outfit
Zebra dress, my design (I made it from a maxi dress that did nothing for me, and today I added the lining of a leather belt for a pop of colour to the dress)
Leopard bolero, my design (made from a scarf)
Fringe earrings, my design
Neckless, Accessorize (restrung on parcelstring)
Bag, Zara
Bangle, ring and leopard glasses, H&M
Sandals, bought in Croatia (they broke soon after, leaving me walking the streets barefoot for hours :D )



The dress before...

...and after.


I have to show you a pic of my handsome brother Thomas rocking my bonkers glasses!
Now this is one confident man! LOL
<3




Sending all of you out there lots of love from me!
You are all in my <3


xxx Anika


Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

At July 29, 2010 at 5:29 AM , Blogger Jade Purple Brown said...

i love your zebra print dress, very cute :)

jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

 
At July 29, 2010 at 5:37 AM , Blogger GRIT AND GLAMOUR said...

I can't believe how you transformed that dress! This is my favorite so far. The zebra with the leopard is excellent, because they have the same colors. And the belt is a perfect complement!

♥ V

http://www.gritandglamour.com

 
At July 29, 2010 at 5:38 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love that you have a different vision with clothing and you make it unique and true to you. The zebra print maxi was cute, love the print, but you made it work for Anika and it's fab! Great stuff as usual :)

 
At July 29, 2010 at 6:22 AM , Blogger Weesha said...

lovin' all the animal prints! You know, you should really do tutorials. I would really be interested to learn and I'm sure a lot of other girls would be too.

 
At July 29, 2010 at 7:00 AM , Blogger Kristel Knows said...

Beautiful! love this dress on your and what you did with it! :D<3

 
At July 29, 2010 at 9:06 AM , Anonymous MiA said...

Looks great, hon ! :) xx

 
At July 29, 2010 at 10:00 AM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

thanks Jade! xx

thank you so much Vahni, you read my mind! But nevermind about that, Congratulations on the feature at IFB! so well deserved!! :) <3

Nicole, you`re right, the dress was fine, but as you say, it wasn`t really me, although I loved the print. thanks for commenting sweetie! <3

LuAnne, yes, I guess I have been in an animalprint-daze lately :) might do without today, though, let`s see LOL sending you warm thoughts :)

Thanks Jennifer!xxx! hope you`re having a fab time over there! :)

thank you Mia, I love you girl. <3

 
At July 29, 2010 at 10:09 AM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

I`ll do some kind of tutorial for dresses then, LuAnne :)

 
At July 29, 2010 at 10:45 AM , Blogger Ane said...

Beautiful dress - what a difference from the baggy starting point! Ü

 
At July 29, 2010 at 11:02 AM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

thanks Ane! xx

 
At July 29, 2010 at 12:18 PM , Blogger S said...

I love this dress!

S x

 
At July 29, 2010 at 12:44 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

thanks so much S! xx

 
At July 29, 2010 at 5:55 PM , Anonymous Michelle @ Lovely Is Blog said...

Hey Anika! I LOVE the bangle you're wearing. You've inspired me to re-purpose some pieces in my closet that are no longer working for me. :)

XO

Michelle
http://www.lovelyis.com

 
At July 29, 2010 at 6:51 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

Hi Michelle, it is a fave of mine too :) so glad to heart that you found some inspiration on my blog! would so love to see what you do with your clothes! xx

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home