This Page

has been moved to new address

Spreading the love: Valerie of Blog To Be Alive

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Spreading the love: Valerie of Blog To Be Alive

This Page

has been moved to new address

Spreading the love: Valerie of Blog To Be Alive

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Spreading the love: Valerie of Blog To Be Alive

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Spreading the love: Valerie of Blog To Be Alive


Today I am so happy to spread the love for the georgeous and ever so chic Valerie of Blog To Be Alive!
I love her style that she showcases on the blog, and I think she is such a sweetheart.

Surf on over to enjoy some seriously fab looks!

<3

 
Here we go:

Could you share with us your thoughts on fashion vs fatshion?


I think the concept is the same. It's all about girls who love fashion and want to share their outfits, tips,... with others. I read as much fashion as fatshion blogs. Both worlds, so to speak, are inspiring, and if you know where to shop you can easily recreate straight fashion looks too.


 What is your philosophy with regard to fashion?
Fashion is fun. It shouldn’t be taken too seriously but as a way to express yourself.





I would love for you to share three of your fave looks.

Pic 1: This is my favourite look for the Summer. A maxi dress with a couple of nice accessories. I think they are very feminine and you can easily wear them up or down. This one is from Yours Clothing.


Pic 2: This is probably my favourite dress from Monsoon (and yes I have two of them!). I absolutely love the loud print against the black tights. Don't be afraid to wear floral patterns, girls!

Pic 3:  Finally this a more simple look but I think everyone should own a nice black skirt. I have paired with one with a tie dye top and a lace blazer from Evans. I admit that I've been a little obsessed with lace this year, and I have bought a few pieces from tops to dresses.


How does blogging impact your life?


My shopping budget has increased! lol No, seriously blogging doesn't have that much of an impact on my life. The best part is meeting interesting new people who I hope I'll meet in real life too, one day. I see my blog as a hobby, and I think that's the perfect way to keep enjoying writing.




Do you have a message for all the fashionloving ladies out there, whatever their size?


Forget about the rules, be yourself and dare to try new things!
 
<3
 

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At July 29, 2010 at 6:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love her so much! she "helped" me dare new clothes that i thought were only for size 8...
sorry for my poor english..

Gab

 
At July 29, 2010 at 6:56 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

Hi Gab, that is so great! no need to apologize for your english sweetie :) xx

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home