This Page

has been moved to new address

Taupe ruffles in the rain

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Taupe ruffles in the rain

This Page

has been moved to new address

Taupe ruffles in the rain

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Taupe ruffles in the rain

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Taupe ruffles in the rain


Hello sweethearts!

It`s raining in Oslo again, and I actually find it beautiful, if not the perfect weather for summer.

I sewed /reworked this dress this morning before leaving the house (a common sight at my house LOL)

I originally made the white dress from two dresses, I figure that if something that I love doesn`t fit that is just a challenge, not a reason to leave the store feeling humiliated and sad. Those days are over!



The dress before..


.. and (for) now.

The outfit:

Dress, my design (made with top and part of a scarf both from H&M)
Bag, Zara
Bangle and hairband, H&M
Earrings, Accessorize
Neckless, FreeQuent
Sandals and ring bought in Croatia
Umbrella, a gift from mum



Sending you all lots of love my darling readers!
<3


xxx
Anika


Labels: , , ,

12 Comments:

At July 29, 2010 at 9:48 PM , Blogger carly said...

Love it! You are the queen of reworking things. I like your purse too.

 
At July 29, 2010 at 11:10 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

thanks Carly! <3

 
At July 29, 2010 at 11:22 PM , Blogger Mode Plus said...

Bowing down for your DIY's.
Love the bag too!

 
At July 29, 2010 at 11:31 PM , Blogger Wusel's... said...

Wow! Great blog!

Thank you very much!

I'll enjoy to follow your blog!
:-)))

 
At July 29, 2010 at 11:42 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

thank you so much both of you, sweethearts! <3

 
At July 29, 2010 at 11:52 PM , Blogger Adrienne said...

I really love this dress, you are a talented lady!

Adrienne
http://lolarocksclothing.blogspot.com/

 
At July 30, 2010 at 7:39 AM , Anonymous Chandra said...

I just shared this on my Facebook fan page! Great look! You should show us a tutorial on how to make a dress like this!

 
At July 30, 2010 at 10:30 AM , Blogger Katrin said...

I love this dress. It amazes me so much, that you have such a unique style. I can sew a bit but i am not good and brave enought to try something like this!

 
At July 30, 2010 at 10:41 AM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

Thanks Adrienne! xx

Thank you Chandra, how kind! xx I will be doing a tutorial :)

Hi Katrin, thanks! I guess I do have a certain style, it really is just me expressing my self. I think def you should follow your heart in fashion as well as life, sometimes I get it wrong, but I feel so happier dressing the way I really want to :) xxx

 
At August 3, 2010 at 1:06 AM , Anonymous kittehinfurs said...

so many ruffles! <333

 
At August 3, 2010 at 11:02 AM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

I know Ragini! LOL <3

 
At October 17, 2010 at 5:13 PM , Blogger Morgaine said...

this is the best and most original DIY i've seen in ages! i have this top and love it but you've just blown my mind.
so creative! x

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home