This Page

has been moved to new address

Spreading the love: Gaelle of Les Pitries De Vanoue

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Spreading the love: Gaelle of Les Pitries De Vanoue

This Page

has been moved to new address

Spreading the love: Gaelle of Les Pitries De Vanoue

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Spreading the love: Gaelle of Les Pitries De Vanoue

Friday, July 30, 2010

Spreading the love: Gaelle of Les Pitries De Vanoue


Today I am so happy to spread the love for the lovely and tres chic Gaelle of Les Pitries De Vanoue!
She is so sweet and warm, and I love her style :)


Thanks for taking part Gaelle!
<3

Here we go:

Could you share with us your thoughts on fashion vs fatshion?


Well for me it's all about fashion. There is no difference between both. I don't like creating another difference between other women and me. We are already fat, so why do we want to create fashion for fat? Aren't we all struggling to just be as stylish as other ladies? So this is why I am just fashionable and that's all.


What is your philosophy with regard to fashion?

I never take a look at the size on the tag. If I like something, I try it on, if it fits: great! If it doesn't well, it will never have the honnor to be worn by me. I like getting dressed everyday and choosing my clothes to work on the streets like on a runway but it doesn't lead my life. It's just a game. Fashion is a game where everyone can win with good accessories and not even wonderful clothes.






I would love for you to share three of your fave looks.


- my Wax skirt and bow shirt. This outfit is my favourite so far. A skirt from Africa with this european shirt. I like to mix my different cultures. I think I am blessed to have so many differences so that I can play with.

- this maxidress from JensFashionPlus is so cute and I like the whole look with the denim jacket. It turns a casual outfit to a dressy one. I wear maxidresses in summer or winter! That's best clothes ever!

- I love this Old Navy pocket dress. I really like it but what I love above all is this belt I had for 3£ on Dorothy Perkins. This is why I like internet! I can buy so many things for nothing just from my couch.

How does blogging impact your life?

Good question. I started blogging 3 years ago on a community platform. I just wanted the girls to see the clothes I got for very cheap in stores. Then I noticed that they were really honest and gave advice about what I was showing. So I decided to feature my outfits and as I put on and loose lot of weight, I have tried to embracing my curves. Thanks to blogging, I trie to feel good in my body.

I think blogging has really helped me about choosing the right clothes for my shape and also helped me being more confident.



Do you have a message for all the fashionloving ladies out there, whatever their size?


                                          Your clothes define you. So be yourself. Be true.
 
 
<3

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At July 30, 2010 at 11:52 AM , Anonymous Dollycious said...

A great style for a great woman. Continue comme ça ma bombe!

 
At July 30, 2010 at 6:39 PM , Blogger . said...

Thank you for your comment, of course you can feature the post on your blog :)

 
At August 1, 2010 at 9:43 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

:))))) and <3

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home