This Page

has been moved to new address

My ultimate leopard dress/ Move over!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: My ultimate leopard dress/ Move over!

This Page

has been moved to new address

My ultimate leopard dress/ Move over!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: My ultimate leopard dress/ Move over!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

My ultimate leopard dress/ Move over!


Hi sweethearts!

Did you have a good weekend?
I was quite tired today but still set out to enjoy a lovely Sunday in my fave dress of late :)
I love this dress, full on as it is.

You know how confidence is the best accessorie?
I wrapped my self in it today, and thought:

I am well stacked, I have lovely wobbely bits, and I am ALL leopard today: Move over! LOL!

As apposed to:
I am really rather hefty, everyting moooooves when I walk, and I am in leopard -in PUBLIC: shit!

It`s all in the mind, no?
Baby got back! oh dear. hahah


The outfit:

Leopard dress, H&M
(reworked by me; I shortened the length to show my legs - hoping to avoid a rather unfortunate tree-trunk-look. I also loosened the seams at the waist to avoid the preggers-look.
 The leftover became a bolero, after I wore it as a scarf for a while)
Bangle, H&M
Ring, Lindex
Owl earrings, Gina Tricot
Leopard booties, Nilson


Meanwhile, this is the same dress that I posted in the print-inspiration:


Fun to see how we work it differently I think :). She looks so elegant.


Tell me, do you also use feisty humour to overcome your insecurities?


xxx Anika

 

Ps. What do you like to see on the header? One outfit or several?

Labels: ,

16 Comments:

At September 19, 2010 at 9:54 PM , Blogger laurenrocket said...

You look elegant too, Anika! Absolutely stunning :D

Lauren xx
Pocket Rocket

 
At September 19, 2010 at 10:06 PM , Blogger simplymayraaa said...

Everyone has to give themselves a pep talk every now and then, and im glad u decided to step out in confidence with this look because you look amazing!love your choice of accessories and the touch of color on the bracelet.Just perfect!

also, i like the header with the multiple looks, shows off ur personal style with one glance :)

 
At September 19, 2010 at 10:44 PM , Blogger Sing Clementine said...

You look elegant, too!

 
At September 19, 2010 at 11:00 PM , Blogger Christina said...

You look wonderful!!!!!!!! I love that dress!!!! And those owl earrings are too cute!!! :)

-Christina <3

 
At September 19, 2010 at 11:13 PM , Blogger Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Nice dress! It's not a sexy cut but somehow the leopard print makes it va va voom!

 
At September 19, 2010 at 11:45 PM , Blogger L said...

You look beautiful! And I agree, it's all in the mind! If you think positive, you feel positive! You go girl! :D

Love you!

<3

 
At September 20, 2010 at 12:57 AM , Blogger Emma said...

This dress looks great on you, and love the shoes.
I keep gravitating towards leopard print at the moment, its fun.

Scrapbook de la Emma

 
At September 20, 2010 at 1:31 AM , Blogger Julia said...

That dress is stunning on you, the print & cut are perfect!!
Loving the new header too xo

 
At September 20, 2010 at 4:03 AM , Blogger Alexandra said...

Love you and your leopard prints! Was glad to see you included on the Weesha's World feature :-)

 
At September 20, 2010 at 5:27 AM , Blogger Stacy said...

oh la leopard!
Very sexy - wear it with pride!
I love how you added the brightly colored bangle too.

 
At September 20, 2010 at 9:03 PM , Blogger Fat Aus said...

i love it! i pretty much love everything animal print at the moment haha. you look great girl

 
At September 20, 2010 at 9:56 PM , Blogger carly said...

I love what you did with that dress! The print is wonderful.

 
At September 20, 2010 at 10:34 PM , Blogger Chayah said...

Love the looks!

 
At September 21, 2010 at 4:02 AM , Blogger GRIT AND GLAMOUR said...

Anika, great attitude and a fabulous dress. You look HOT!!!

♥ V

http://www.gritandglamour.com

 
At September 21, 2010 at 4:16 AM , Blogger GFS said...

I'm digging this dress! I love that you altered it to compliment your shape! Well done

 
At September 21, 2010 at 11:40 PM , Blogger t said...

Loving the leopard!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home