This Page

has been moved to new address

Spreading the love: Tanvi of The Fabulous Life of Not So Rich and Infamous

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Spreading the love: Tanvi of The Fabulous Life of Not So Rich and Infamous

This Page

has been moved to new address

Spreading the love: Tanvi of The Fabulous Life of Not So Rich and Infamous

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Spreading the love: Tanvi of The Fabulous Life of Not So Rich and Infamous

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Spreading the love: Tanvi of The Fabulous Life of Not So Rich and Infamous


Hi Sweethearts!

This girl is so cute!


Thanks for taking part Tanvi! <3


Here we go:


Could you share with us your thoughts on fashion vs fatshion?


Honestly, this is the first time I am hearing this term. I didn't know people referred to "it" separately from fashion? How bizarre! Well, I think fashion is for everyone. One just has to find their version of it, and dress according to their body.

What is your philosophy with regard to fashion?

My philosophy in fashion is classic, timeless and chic. I like to experiment but only within the boundaries that I am comfortable within. I do not believe in following trends 'blindly' and neither do I like to copy someone else's style.




I would love for you to share three of your fave looks.


First look is a really formal-party-look for a friend's wedding reception. The reason this is a special look for me is because I am in love with this dress and the work at the back is gorgeous. My friend had bought this dress in 2005 and it's UK Size 8. I loved it but since I was UK size 14 back then, I could not even dream of wearing it. 5 years later, when my friend couldn't fit into this dress any more she passed it on to me and I simply love it. It's like being rewarded for my hard work!

Second one is leggings and a top. I find leggings more comfortable than jeans because they do not pinch in my stomach when I sit ... haha ... and I can eat as much as I want without popping the button [only kidding]. But I am most comfortable in leggings [and harem pants] in the fall/winters.

Thrid is my perfect summer look shorts and a simple tee. Also, I like stripes so this is even better.


How does blogging impact your life?

Blogging has opened my world to so many new people, their views and thoughts and fashion. It has helped me shine in what I know best and connect with people who share my view at one level or the other.



Do you have a message for all the fashionloving ladies out there, whatever their size?


My only message is that everyone should always try and be the best version of themselves and never compare their life or body to someone else.




To read my motivation for starting this series and to enjoy more features go to the Spreading the Love-page

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At September 22, 2010 at 8:31 PM , Blogger diptea said...

She is the cutest little blogger I have known for sometime now. And I really like her for calling a spade a spade. Great interview Anika. Thanks to her I now am introduced to your fabulous blog. :)

 
At September 23, 2010 at 12:03 AM , Blogger bollywoodstylediaries said...

Tanvi is fun and fabulous!! What I like best about her is her honesty and open mind..She also have an envious bag collection:-)

 
At September 23, 2010 at 5:12 AM , Blogger Tanvi said...

Thanks for having me over at your Blog. I thoroughly enjoyed doing this feature and really appreciate the message you give through your posts! :)

 
At September 23, 2010 at 10:28 AM , Blogger Leia said...

Tanvi is one of my favorite bloggers! Loved this interview with her :)

Leia

 
At September 24, 2010 at 5:36 PM , Blogger Dusk said...

Tanvi is also one of my favourite bloggers!!
...and my other favourites have all commented here!

Tanvivacious you're so funny!

Anika... I love your banner and you are aptly named! Also love your layering style.

"fatshion"????? really??? such a term exists? Then what about for twig people like the silly looking models of today??

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home