This Page

has been moved to new address

Be still my heart: Sequins

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Be still my heart: Sequins

This Page

has been moved to new address

Be still my heart: Sequins

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Be still my heart: Sequins

Friday, October 8, 2010

Be still my heart: Sequins


Hi sweethearts!

I love sequins.
And I love doing these inspiration-posts!
Enjoy :)







































For more inspiriation go to the Inspiration-page.

xx Anika

Labels:

8 Comments:

At October 8, 2010 at 11:35 AM , Blogger Lykke said...

These are such amazing insoirations!!! I just love sequins. Sequins on my top, on my skirt, on my bag. You can never go wrong with those babies. Especially love them in combination with tone-on-tone grey and destroyed jeans. Really sophisticated!
Thanks for your very sweet comment. But, I'm sure you can rock that outfit too!!! I'm not a real skinny girl either ;-).

 
At October 8, 2010 at 11:40 AM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

thanks for that honey :) but to be honest, I did try shorts, and they didn`t have the desired effect :) LOL. oh well, can`t win them all :)))

I love sequins on everything too, a sure win. <3

 
At October 8, 2010 at 1:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm just starting to get over my sequins phobia, haha. i wish i could wear them more often, but i always think they're more for fancy soirees than street wear. i think i need more fancy places to go to!

 
At October 8, 2010 at 1:52 PM , Blogger Kirstin said...

Just amazing. The first and last photos are my fav! That cat mask is so cool! Ah, you've inspired me! I need sequins stat.
http://crimsonrosella-kirstin.blogspot.com/

 
At October 8, 2010 at 10:33 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

beautifu sequins! you can never have enough :) x

 
At October 8, 2010 at 10:40 PM , Blogger Tanja said...

so beautiful!

 
At October 9, 2010 at 7:33 PM , Blogger Kenyetta said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!

 
At October 10, 2010 at 11:30 AM , Blogger Julia said...

Such inspiring images!
I love sequins too :)

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home