This Page

has been moved to new address

Purlesque selfacceptance

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Purlesque selfacceptance

This Page

has been moved to new address

Purlesque selfacceptance

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Purlesque selfacceptance

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Purlesque selfacceptance

Hi Sweethearts!

What do you get if you mix delicious purple and.....


.. over the top burlesque?

Honey, let me tell you,
 mixed right it gets you one of my fashion heroes: the iconic style icon Dita von Teese!
This woman is fierce!
I love her style, which to me is all about embracing your curves and not apologizing for showing them of! Now there`s a recipe for exuberance and fun! (Yes, AND sex ;) )


Dita von Teese working her curves in a formfitting purple treat

As far as I am concerned this life is all about accepting ourselves and giving everything the best we`ve got, and I am happy to tell you that after I stopped coming down hard on my self
(such hard work, totally worth it) my life and acheivments have soared.

In terms of fashion that has opened me up to loving my shape, educating my self on what silouettes best show off my assets and downplay my flaws
( all though my husbond -bless him- insists that every part of me is beautiful, but of course this may be an example of his wisdom seing as how he has to (gets to) live with me ;) ).

More than anything this style-voyage has helped me travel into previously unchartered territory:

COLOUR!

Let`s just say I have arrived!!















Wearing colour helps me feel aaaaall woman, and I love it.

Tell me, what are your fave colours and how do you feel wearing them?

xxx Anika

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At October 7, 2010 at 2:44 PM , Blogger Tanvi said...

I love colors too. All of them in fact. Just wear my mood! :) Love that first image of the purple cauliflower :)

 
At October 8, 2010 at 6:17 AM , Blogger Casee Marie said...

Gorgeous! I don't wear colours very often, but you're inspiring me. And I agree on the Dita love! Such a beautiful and unique woman.

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home