This Page

has been moved to new address

Leopard love

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Leopard love

This Page

has been moved to new address

Leopard love

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Leopard love

Monday, January 11, 2010

Leopard love

Today I enjoyed a smashing afternoon of bargainhunting with one of my sweetheartfriends
(highly recommended ;) ).
Among the stuff I got are two glitzy leopard scarves that I`ve made into one luxurios-feeling scarf. Every night I enjoy putting together my outfit for the next day; it feels like shopping (in my own closet!) -and spares me scrambling about in the morning.. when I usually stumble out of bed a little to late :)
Here`s tomorrows take on leopard meets romance:
Scarf from H&M, dress and vest my design, belt from Noa Noa used as neckless and a peach neckless used as a bangle

Detail of the purplespecked leopard scarf

All kinds of glitz in clashing harmony

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home