This Page

has been moved to new address

Cheap -reworked Lolita-style!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Cheap -reworked Lolita-style!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Cheap -reworked Lolita-style!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Cheap -reworked Lolita-style!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Cheap -reworked Lolita-style!

What do you do when you need sequins but can`t afford them?

I do realize that this may a problem not many of you face on a daily basis, but a while back I found myself in this situation, and as I pondered this my gaze fell on a handbag-come-cushion in the sofa: Lolita. Odd as this may seem, I feel I should introduce you to Lolita. The bag is named after my sisters comment that the newly bought bag looked cheap (what! golden and silver plastic sequins cheap!!??!!) Well, long story short, I soon agreed (hate to admit it) and so the bag started its next life in my sofa.

Lately these cheap sequins have found a new home on a couple of pieces.. not so cheap no more, eyh??

Winter coat from H&M with silver sequins

Sequined detail



A wooljacket from Noa Noa that my husband shrunk in the wash, now it`s been reborn as a bolero with golden sequins



Sequined detail




Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 11, 2010 at 10:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOOOOH ANIKA!!!!!!!!! My favorite coushin!!! LOLITA!!!! How I miss Lolita...
And the cardi Alex shrunk!!! what a lovely Bolero!!!! Miss ya!!!

 
At January 11, 2010 at 11:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes love, its also an homage to you sweetie :) figured youd get it :)) miss u

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home