This Page

has been moved to new address

Birds in flight - the printed dress

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Birds in flight - the printed dress

This Page

has been moved to new address

Birds in flight - the printed dress

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Birds in flight - the printed dress

Friday, April 30, 2010

Birds in flight - the printed dress

Today I`m working this printed dress, wearing this flight of birds put me in a happy mood - perfect for gearing up for the weekend!

I mixed the dress with a purple scarf, a statement neckless, sweet hued bling and grey booties

Apricot delights meet colourful birds

Sweet and tough contrasts


Tell me dear fashionlovers, are you loving the printed dress-trend?

xxx

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At May 1, 2010 at 6:32 PM , Anonymous Marta i farta said...

I like the dress <3

 
At May 1, 2010 at 6:49 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

thanks so much my darling sis! <3

 
At May 1, 2010 at 11:57 PM , Blogger Polly said...

Love the dress! :) xx

 
At May 2, 2010 at 1:48 AM , Blogger Weesha said...

I love prints on anything and the bird prints are very trendy- you look gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home