This Page

has been moved to new address

Gray dress duplex

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Gray dress duplex

This Page

has been moved to new address

Gray dress duplex

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Gray dress duplex

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Gray dress duplex


What to do when you find a fab dress that doesn`t fit? Get two!

Never one to succumb to the tyranny of size, that`s what I did when I spotted a lovely grey dress adorned with a studded neckline from Gina Tricot that I simply couldn`t leave without.

(I`ve spent years working up the courage to go to shops that don`t carry my size without feeling like an absolute schmuck, and now that I really feel that it`s not me and my size that`s the problem I`m making the most of this positive outlook on fashion, -because I`m bloody well worth it, haha! )

So, home I went, and after a bit of cutting and sewing I was ready to go out that night in my one of a kind flowy grey dress.

I actually love the studs on the dress so much that now the neckline from the second dress is humouristically displayed in our spare room!
Let`s face it though, it probably is only a matter of time before the neckline has been reworked into a bag, courtesy of yours truly :D







Like the grey studded look? Here are some more grey goodies. Yes please!

Studded grey scarf


Grey studded bag



Grey studded ankletwister :)




Grey and white dress



Grey coat with amazing tailoring at the back






Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home